How to get multiple ESA Letter?

How to get multiple ESA Letter?

A Story by Alex Stephen
"

Looking to have more than one emotional support animals? While there is no official law or policy that clearly states how many ESAs a person may have, there are some important factors that you must co

"

Looking to have more than one emotional support animals? While there is no official law or policy that clearly states how many ESAs a person may have, there are some important factors that you must consider before bringing Coco or Kitty a companion.

Besides all the differences, there is one thing that is common for all the ESAs. No matter how many ESAs you want, you will need a valid and genuine ESA letter for it. Before moving forward, ask for an emotional support animal letter sample to check it thoroughly.

Important things to consider before bringing more animals into your house are explained below.

  1. Responsibility

Having a single ESA is a lot of responsibility. You need to look after it just like a kid. They need your attention and they are totally dependent on you for everything. Before bringing in more emotional support animals, think realistically if you could bear this responsibility.

Many therapists suggest that you should not have more than a single animal and this could largely be due to the person’s physical situation. A physical situation or not, think carefully if you could bear and fulfill this responsibility.

  1. Your Housing Situation

Living in a farmhouse and living in an apartment or a rented property are entirely different things. There are fair chances that your landlord does not allow you to keep more than one ESA.

Since you will be responsible for your animal’s behavior, you must be realistic and wise to decide if your place could house this many animals. If your house is small and can hardly accommodate a small dog or cat then don't try to force your landlord and yourself to do otherwise.




Things You Should Know as a Real Estate Professional

Your client has an emotional support animal and wants you to find suitable housing for it? This is could be really stressful and confusing for many real estate agents and landlords as well.

However, you must understand that there are a number of people who live with their ESAs and need suitable housing for it.

To get accommodation, all they need is an ESA letter for housing. If you want to understand the ins and outs of housing matters related to emotional support animals, then read on.

  1. Emotional Support Animals (ESA) are not pets and this is why they can live in the ‘no pets’ housing facilities. These animals are a part of an emotional treatment and this is why pet rules do not apply to them.
  1. To get an ESA, the owner must qualify for an ESA letter. This letter must be written by a licensed mental health practitioner and on its official letterhead and with its signature and other complete details.
  1. To avoid any possible discrimination, you should not mention that the person has a disability and that they have an ESA. None of such kind of information needs to be added in the paperwork.
  1. The landlord cannot deny accommodation to a person based on his or her disability or the presence of an ESA. this is prohibited by the law and in case a landlord discriminates on this basis or asks for extra charges, the ESA owner can sue him.
  1. The landlord can only refuse to house the ESA if it is a threat to other residents or is too big for the housing facility.

© 2019 Alex Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on December 11, 2019
Last Updated on December 11, 2019
Tags: ESA letter, emotional support, emotional support letter, animal letter, support letter

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing