How much Artificial Intelligence Engineers make in a Year

How much Artificial Intelligence Engineers make in a Year

A Story by Alex Stephen
"

How much Artificial Intelligence Engineers make in a Year

"

science with the simulation of intelligent behavior in computers or the capabilityof a machine to imitate intelligent human behavior. This particular branchof science, has become the highest paying jobs in the world and accounts for 74% of annual growth. AI is present in a number of industries but it is more deeply penetrated in the IT sector and has massive remuneration. The following divided categories explain so: -

Remuneration to Engineers based of Years of Experience.

As per reports from of recognised sources, the salaries of AI engineer may range from $300000-$500000 based upon the skills. This ground can be divided into 3 sub categories: -

           i.              Junior or Entry -level AI engineer salary.

This category includes fresh college graduates as well as professionals who are looking for a switch of companies. In both the categories the candidates can earn a very fair amount if they plan out their skills and get proper certification on it Sptintzeal.

          ii.               Mid- level AI engineer salary.

This category sees well equipped and experienced engineers with experience of minimum of 2 years and competent skills. Mid-level Engineers are much demand by companies.

        iii.              Senior level AI engineer salary.

At this level the Artificial Intelligence certification are generally expected to have an experience of 8 years and more. The experience makes them capable of earning a very high pay check.

2.              Remuneration to engineers based on their different job roles.

Some other fields which pay a high remuneration as compared to the AI software engineer are: -          

i.              Machine Learning Engineer Salary.

This is one of the most sought-after jobs as it offers really high pay check. It requires highly skilled and experienced professionals.

          ii.               Data Scientist Salary

It needs a great expertise over data management and good knowledge in software programming languages like python and more.

        iii.              Business Intelligence Developer Salary.

This profession demands for accuracy in analytics and a rational mind while dealing with objects to increase business profits.

        iv.              Robotics Scientist Salary.

          v.              Research Scientist Salary.

3.          Remuneration to engineers based on Diverse geographical locations.

Various factors like cost of living, lifestyle, skills required for a job, different countries pay differently. Here is a list of 5 countries which offers well-paid jobs in AI.

           i.              USA and Canada.

Looking into the trends set up in the two countries, the demand required to achieve jobs are relatively high. These two countries invest a huge amount in AI software. The salaries offered in these two countries range from $70000-$314000.

          ii.               Europe.

The workforce for AI is relatively low in Europe. There are many European countries that are not able to properly establish AI in its professional network. Even it is only in Finland that that was able to put AI in the governmental level. Companies in EU usually hire professionals outside Europe. The salaries may range from €31,218 - €105,059

        iii.              Germany.

Germany has a huge setback as it lacks AI professionals in a huge number. The companies set up in Germany are unable to try new machinery or innovations due to lack in workforce and it makes it really difficult for such companies to sustain in Germany, the reason being difference in preference of profession among the Germans workforce.

        iv.              UK.

The demand for AI workforce is highest in UK as compared to other leading countries. UK offers huge and massive remuneration for top positions. The salaries offered and vacancy rate in UK is higher than any other countries

          v.              India.

India has a very wide scope of the future in AI but the lacks in homegrown workforce. The trends in salaries have seen a rapid increase over the years.

4.              Remuneration to engineers based on Top-hiring companies.

Top hiring companies are in search of effective and profitable methods to make AI globally sought profession. Top companies in USA and India offer packages starting from $200000. Some of these companies are Google, Bosch, Netflix, JP Morgan and Co.

CAREER IN AI

Due to acute talent gap, companies are looking for entry level to senior level professionals who can stir up their business and effectively launch their ideas to achieve their desired goal. The only need is to properly train yourself in AI and brush up your skills as per the requisites of the companies.

© 2021 Alex Stephen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on December 26, 2019
Last Updated on November 22, 2021
Tags: esa letter, emotional support animal letter, emotional support dog letter, esa letter sample

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing