See You In The Dark

See You In The Dark

A Story by Allie-Shea
"

Just another fluffly, romantic short.

"

The way his body moved toward mine was indescribable, my heart stopped for the moment being. His hands moved toward my face and my lip trembled. His motions were addicting and enticing, they made my mind scream for more. He brushed the hair from my eyes and a smile overcame his face, I was lost in his deep brown eyes. At that moment I wanted nothing more than his embrace, I wanted to feel the softness of his lip and the warmth of his breath. 


I watched as he moved across the room with an eager step.


He approached the bed, now we were both wearing nothing but the moon light that hung in the room. My heart skipped and my eyes were wide, this was it. I wanted to pull him in right then, but his body was something I just wanted to stare at. His black-brown hair glimmered in the light and his smile was now slick and wanting. My hands shook, sure I had saw him many times before, but seeing him in the dark was like seeing him for the first time. 


If we were to act like nothing happened and we went back to being nothing more but friends in the morning, I don’t think I’d be able to see him the same way again. Part of me didn’t want him to come back to bed just yet; I loved the way he looked.


He pulled me closer to his body and whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. 

I wanted to scream.


The window had framed us like a Monet, while our lips locks and hands clasped. 


By morning I had woken up next to him, a heavy blush fell over my cheeks. Sitting up I stumbled to gather my clothes, I could hear his voice. He was awake…he had been awake for awhile, but for how long. I froze now the morning light was glistening on my bare body. 


I hugged my clothing and shut my eyes, as he spoke with his raspy voice, “Leaving without saying good-bye? I wasn’t expecting a one nightstand…especially from you,” his voice coiled around my mind. He had it all wrong, I was just going to go to the bathroom and dressing, and I turned and looked at him.


He only smiled and motioned for me to come forward. Like a lost puppy I walked closer. He gave me a look saying he wasn’t finished, the scarlet mask that covered my face was apparent as I crawled back into bed. This was more than just a friendly kiss, and I was wondering how he felt about me now. Finally, when we were both good and ready we pulled ourselves from the bed, something felt right…something felt okay.


This was blooming to be more than just a onetime thing. As time went on we grew closer, his embrace still felt the same...


Now at the altar I remember those times and how they continue to be.


Time moves, but some things never change.

© 2012 Allie-Shea


Author's Note

Allie-Shea
Ignore grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Tags: love, romance, students, college, fight, angst, drama, hatred, new school, new kid, student, learning, blood, battle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, young love, sex, teen, adults, crime, murder, illegal

Author

Allie-Shea
Allie-Shea

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Your average college student I suppose. Studying creative writing and fine arts. more..

Writing
Camera Camera

A Story by Allie-Shea


Below Below

A Story by Allie-Shea