Moyen

Moyen

A Story by Allie-Shea
"

Something I'll probably never finish.... It's set in a scify kind of world...

"

Waking up to the smell of morning rain and the pitter patter of the drops tapping against the roof my eyes opened slowly, “Ugh…,” I had more than just a rough night. She had kept me up all night again. 


We fought, like usual. She was now lying next to me sound asleep resting comfortably under the covers. She had black hair that was covering her body in a seductive way, pale flawless skin, and a body that was more than perfect. What more could a twenty-one year old guy ask for? A lot actually, like a decent job and a woman that would accept what I was doing. Then again it’s a bit risky to ask for that much. With a deep sigh I pulled myself out of the warm bed, and put my boxers on. I looked at her again,“Psycho,” my eyes were locked on her for a few more moments before I ventured into the bathroom. 

I never liked my appearance, I had scruffy black-blue hair and vibrant deep blue eyes, porcelain skin; I was anything but normal. Then again in my country, lots of people are born with colored hair other than the traditional colors. Avoiding the mirror I instantly felt dirty, she had her ways of making me feel like I must shower in the morning. Of course she was beautiful, never would I sleep with someone who wasn’t, nor would I sleep with someone I didn’t know, but there was something about her that made me feel so filthy in the morning that I had to shower as soon as my feet hit the floor.


Turning the shower on I allowed it time to heat up. I walked around the room quiet enough to not disturb her. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt, along with a fresh pair of boxers. I crept back into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it behind me. I know I didn’t have to because it wasn’t like she hadn’t seen my body before, but I really didn’t want to have to take two showers before I even left the house. The shower was steaming after about five minutes waiting, longer than what I’d like it to take. I pulled my boxers off and stepped into the warm shower. 


The water rolled over my body and washed away my dirty feeling. I had the day off from work today; it was nice to think I could walk the city without my uniform, without having to enforce law. Though, I knew I would anyway, it was habit. I covered myself in soap, and washed my hair at least three times before I felt like I had all of her off of me. Turning the shower off I shook my head to fling the access water out of my hair before grabbing the cream colored towel and wrapping it around my waist. I dried off my body to the point that I could get my clothes on without them getting wet or sticking. This was starting to feel like my routine morning anymore. Grabbing the tooth brush I put tooth paste on it and brushed my teeth, she was still in my mouth making it filthy. I opened the bathroom door all the way, the bed was only a few feet from the door, she was awake, “Great,” I thought with a bit of annoyance.  She was putting her clothes on I couldn’t help but watch, like I said her body was amazing. She turned once dressed, the same clothing as yesterday. I spit out and rinsed, I kept up with my hygiene, how disgusting it would be if I didn’t. 

“Morning,” she chimed with a sly smile. 

I looked at her with a blank tired expression; the shower didn’t wake me up,“Morning,” my voice sounded hollow. Splashing cool water over my face I took a wash cloth from the rack above my toilet and dried my face. She pranced over to me, her slender fingers running over my shoulders, neck, and chest her eyes locked on me. I gulped, her purple orbs were hypnotic, ”Stop it, Mika,” I growled. She frowned and walked away. I pointed to the dresser, “There’s an outfit of yours in there, you should change,” my voice was still hollow. I didn’t realize until that point that I really wanted to get away from her. She nodded with a soft smile and changed, this time my eyes didn’t even glance at her. Her steps told me she was annoyed with my behavior, the way she shut the bathroom door told me she was pissed. I chuckled, grabbing an orange I pealed it, ”Breakfast,” I whispered. 

Turning on the television that sat on the wooden counter tops I checked the news. They spoke about the knights of Moyen, I was one of them. Actually to be exact I was a class A Royal Knight, the highest rank and leader of the knights. I stood by my long time best friend’s side, Nova. The house that I lived in was provided by the Highers, though it wasn’t very fancy and rather small- it was…livable. The kingdom had been in a heated debate with our neighbors in Galen, forcing the knights to patrol the city and enforce all laws. We had to be prepared at all times. 

Mika was also a knight, making her the only female on the team, another reason why I found her so attractive. I had trained her and taught her everything I knew, she ranked and is now second in command with me. She was indeed strong, but she had a jealous streak, which drove me crazy. She was especially jealous of Nova. The shower stopped, soon enough Mika would be out and terrorizing my home. It was only a countdown now, focusing on the television I tried to find my happy place, it must’ve ran away too. 

“Noctus, you used all the hot water!” she shouted. I sighed this was how my day was going to start, with an argument about water, lovely. 

“No Mika, in case you forgot our hot water is limited! I woke up first; I get the hot water first! Besides, this isn’t even your house. If you want hot water go to your own home!” I snapped back. There was silence, the calm before the storm as I called it. 

The bathroom door flung open she was wrapped in a towel dripping with suds all over her. Her green eyes were directed towards me, I gave her my cocky smirk, “You have some soap-,” she knew what I was going to stay and cut me off midsentence. 

“I know, a*****e,” her voice was tainted with a devilish anger. 

Grinning I shrugged, “Just making sure,” then took another bite of my fresh pealed orange. 

“I’m leaving,” she snapped. I watched as she stopped towards the door in nothing but a towel, another chuckle escaped my lips. 

“You’re leaving in only that?” I had to asked, just to add gas to the flame. 

“Yes,” she said standing with her left hand on the door and the right holding up her towel. 

“It’s raining,” I pointed out, though you could hear it pounding on my roof. 

I received another glare along with a hate filled, “I know.” I smiled widely this was fun. 

“By the time you get to your house the soap will be washed out of your hair, you’ll be muddy, and everyone will be watching you walk through the development naked and in the rain. Then they’ll really think you’re crazy,” I added. 

By this point I thought she was going to walk over and punch me; another grin danced over my face; I won. She swung the door open and slammed it shut. She would be back, though while she blew off steam it gave me time to clean my house up. We had trashed it. In the middle of changing my sheets the phone rang. 

Running over I picked it up, ”Hello, Noctus Kaito speaking,” sometimes I even felt as though I was too formal. There was a small light hearted giggle before any words had been exchanged, it was Nova….

© 2012 Allie-Shea


Author's Note

Allie-Shea
Ignore any grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Tags: love, romance, students, college, fight, angst, drama, hatred, new school, new kid, student, learning, blood, battle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, young love, sex, teen, adults, crime, murder, illegal

Author

Allie-Shea
Allie-Shea

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Your average college student I suppose. Studying creative writing and fine arts. more..

Writing
Camera Camera

A Story by Allie-Shea


Below Below

A Story by Allie-Shea