Overview of Hair Growth Products

Overview of Hair Growth Products

A Story by Allison David

One of the most important aspect for health of hair and for its growth is nutrition. When the body receives low nutrition, then body will use nutrients taken in and stored nutrients, for life giving organs. In nutrient lean times hair is not a priority. Zinc, Iron, and vitamin D are just a few essential nutrients needed for hair growth. Hair loss will reduce and new growth will occur once these levels are corrected. Hormonal changes, such as childbirth and thyroid conditions can trigger diffuse hair loss, which is also termed as Telogen Effluvium. This condition is characterized by hair loss from all over the scalp. Usually, diffuse hair loss is temporary and once there is correction in hormonal change, then the hair will return to normal.


Telogen effluvium can also occur after high fever, surgery, acute physical trauma, severe infection, chronic debilitating illness such as end-stage liver disease or cancer, acute weight loss, hormonal disruption, crash dieting, anorexia, heavy metal toxicity, nutritional factors, and some medications.A psychological condition, trichotillomania involves the pulling, twisting, and rubbing of the hair. While such habits are continued, there occurs hair fall and may stop growing altogether. This condition worsens in times of nervousness and stress.

 

Chemical treatments such as perming, hair colouring, and chemical straightening can also lead to hair loss due to burning or breakage of the scalp. Other hair styling appliances and techniques can also cause hair breakage. Owing to constant pressure on the follicles Traction alopecia is caused. Some of the causes of the traction alopecia are ponytails, Hair braiding, and hair extensions. Depending on the diagnosis of the condition hair loss treatments will vary. Available treatments can for hair loss include, scalp micropigmentation or (SMP) which is an organic pigment which replicates your natural hair follicles applied into the basement membrane of the epidermis layer of the scalp. The pigment provides the thickness or density which is required for giving you a natural appearance and blends with your existing skin tone and hair color.

  

Other popular treatments including laser hair restoration, which uses either a laser cap or hand-help laser devices, cosmetic hair thickeners, nutritional supplementation, or single hair Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). To achieve maximum results usually, a combination of treatments will be prescribed. In most cases any treatment for hair growth or hair loss needs to be used for a minimum of three to six months. Both men and women should understand that hair loss and hair growth is a gradual process hence, the rate of recovery is also slow. With this in mind, at the Perth clinic photos will be taken at the initial consultation so that comparison can be made at determined stages of the treatment.

 

Hair growth shampoo ingredients are Aqua, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Cetyl Betaine, GSH (glutathione), Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, citric acid, caffeine, Methylchloroisothiazoli-none, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylisothiazolinone. Hair growth shampoo provides healthy scalp and environment for healthy hair.

© 2015 Allison David


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

440 Views
Added on January 5, 2015
Last Updated on January 5, 2015
Tags: hair, growth, products, restoration

Author

Allison David
Allison David

London, United Kingdom



About
I am Allison David, an marketing export, from London UK & CA. I just love to share content/things over the web thats featuring physiotherapy, Health, wedding dj, computer repair, travel and Business I.. more..

Writing