12. The First Case

12. The First Case

A Chapter by halflives
"

Not exactly a spazzy chap... sorry about that.

"

*In Quantico*

 

*Hotchner is lecturing his team on trust issues. Reid is slowly sliding away from Mayisha, who is following him. Jack has his arms wrapped around Jocelyn, who notices who it is and shoves him off. Megan is sitting beside Jocelyn, and I am sitting not far from them, beside Reid and Gideon, watching Hotch with loving eyes. Deciding what she should do because she’s in love with two gorgeous, amazing men: the Doctor and Agent Aaron Hotchner*

 

JJ: *walks in* We have a new, urgent case.

 

Hotchner: *is confused because he hadn’t noticed JJ being gone*

 

Me: *whispered* MWHAHAHA, take that Hotch/JJ.

 

Hotchner: All right. JJ, get the screen set up. Olivia, Jocelyn, Mayisha and Megan?

 

Jocelyn, Mayisha, Megan and I: Yes?

 

Hotchner: You’re part of the team for today. Depending on how today goes, you might have a chance of transferring to the team.

 

Jocelyn, Mayisha, Megan and I: *group high-five*

 

Gideon: That wasn’t a definite yes…

 

Megan: Still, we’re being considered.

 

Me: *simultaneously* STOP RUINING OUR FUN, OLD MAN!

 

Gideon: I AM NOT OLD!

 

Me: That’s what they all say in the beginning.

 

Mayisha: WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS STEALING MAI LINE?!

 

Jocelyn: Because your lines are cool.

 

Mayisha: Thank you. *inches towards Reid*

 

Reid: *inches away* What is your obsession with me?

 

Me: You’re brilliant and slightly sexy.

 

Reid: Slightly?

 

Me: A little more than slightly.

 

Reid: *grins victoriously*

 

Me: Hotch is still sexier.

 

Reid: *frowns*

 

Mayisha: STOPMESSINGWITHREID~

 

Me: …You were right, Reid. Obsession.

 

Mayisha: *grins evilly*

 

*Everyone sits*

 

*JJ is pointing to the screen. There are images of broken, female bodies. They’re still fully clothed, except for their shoes, which are lying about a foot away, not disturbed in any way. The females are covered with blood from head to toe, and their exposed stomach is slashed, along with their throats. The worst part is that their eyes remain wide open, held open by safely pins that penetrate their eyelids, forcing the victim to keep their eyes open whilst they were murdered. The BAU team remains looking grave and solemn. Jocelyn turns green and puts a hand to her mouth, Mayisha leans forward in twisted interest, Jack leans towards Jocelyn to comfort her, Megan gasps, and I mirror the looks of the rest of the BAU team, looking grave and solemn*

 

Jocelyn: I never knew that the body could hold so much BLOOD…

 

JJ: *throws a sympathetic look Jocelyn’s way* Just recently, in Seattle, four women were murdered. They were low class women. Actually, every one of them were about to file for bankruptcy. Each woman had two children, genders changed with every victim, but their were no older than junior high age. They were found in the same spot, in an abandoned warehouse in the far reaches of Seattle. They tried stationing police there, but the bodies were still found the next morning, despite the police force there.

 

Gideon: So it’s someone that knows the terrain.

 

Morgan: Couldn’t it just be the police failing to do their jobs and sleeping on the job?

 

JJ: The police captain was present. He seemed very positive that he stayed awake the

entire time.

 

Hotchner: This person knows where they are, and they know it well. Any signs of struggle?

 

JJ: None. It’s almost like the women threw themselves at the UnSub, wanting to be murdered.

 

Me: *suddenly getting an idea* You said that these women were on the verge of bankruptcy. *JJ nods* Could it be possible that they wanted to escape their lives, and this UnSub offered a way to do it?

 

Reid: 54% of women who are tired of their lives commit suicide. Besides, there would be some struggle while the UnSub put the safety pins in their eyes, wouldn’t there be?

 

Morgan: That’s what one would think.

 

Hotchner: Could this have been done AFTER the fact?

 

Prentiss: It looks like the UnSub wanted the women to see their deaths, watch them slash the women’s throats and abdomens.

 

Gideon: Then why did they not struggle?

 

Me: Do you think they WANTED the UnSub to do this, for some reason?

 

Morgan: That doesn’t seem likely…

 

Jocelyn: *disturbed* Why would anyone want to do that?

 

Reid: For a number of reasons. I believe your familiar with the term “emo”. The pain feels good to them.

 

Me: I know. But… safety pins?

 

Morgan: Disgusting, I know.

 

Hotchner: Could it be possible to have more than one killer? Or a different UnSub all together?

 

JJ: The wounds are identical, not just similar. And why would two different UnSub’s dump their victims’ bodies in the same location?

 

Me: Makes since.

 

Hotchner: Let’s assemble. JJ? Take Captain Jack and Sterling to go and talk to the first victim’s family. Reid, Olivia, Gideon and I will inspect the crime scene. Mayisha, Megan, Morgan and Prentiss, talk to the police force and see if you can get anything about what’s special about the location. We’ll all meet up at the police station.

 

Gideon: sounds like a plan.

 

*Everyone gets up and goes to their respectable teams*

 

Me: Good luck guys.

 

Megan: You too.

 

*Group hug*

 

Me: *rubs hands together* First case… Yes!



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Not as good as the other chapters, but hey. Review?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YAY FOR NOY SO INSANE MAYISHA.
I would watch watch in fascination.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

YAY WE MIGHT BE PART OF THE BAU TEAM! Yay! Not as spazzy but still good...

But I would be one of the people watching in sick facination. :) Other than that very good. WRITE MORE!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

648 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on April 29, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives