25. SUPERVISORY SPECIAL AGENT DEREK MORGAN!!

25. SUPERVISORY SPECIAL AGENT DEREK MORGAN!!

A Chapter by halflives

*In Maine*

 

*It’s now midnight. Mayisha is talking to her “date” about cows and something else about committing the perfect murder, which Jocelyn is playing drums on Rock Band II, and Megan is playing the guitar. They’re playing “Psycho Killer” by Talking Heads insanely too loud, and some of the kids are covering their ears*

 

*Unbeknownst to them, Morgan and Gideon walk in. Gideon immediately covers his ears at the loud music, and Morgan winces*

 

Gideon: Jesus, can it be any louder?!

 

Morgan: Tell me about it!

 

*The two FBI agents are stopped by school security*

 

Security #1: Excuse me, sir, students and staff only. I’m going to ask you to leave.

 

Morgan: I’m SSA Derek Morgan.

 

Security #1: What?

 

Morgan: SSA. Derek. Morgan.

 

Security #1: SUPERVISORY SPECIAL AGENT DEREK MORGAN!!

 

*the music quiets, then stops completely. Megan practically drops her guitar, and Jocelyn puts the drum sticks neatly to the side. Mayisha sighs and gets up, abandoning her “date”. They walk outside*

 

Gideon: How the hell do you stand it?

 

Megan: Stand what?

 

Gideon: The loud music!

 

Jocelyn: *is deaf* The loud WHAT?

 

Gideon: THE LOUD-- oh, never mind.

 

Morgan: Have you two heard from Smith?

 

Mayisha: *checks her phone* Nope.

 

Megan: She went off with her *air quotations* date *end air quotations* A little bit ago to try and figure out more about the UnSub.

 

Gideon: And you three stuck around and played video games.

 

Jocelyn: The best way to find out information~

 

Morgan: True…

 

Gideon: Could she have found the UnSub?

 

Morgan: Or worse, been captured by them?

 

Jocelyn: With Olivia, anything’s possible…

 

Morgan: I’ll call Hotch. You guys spread out and cover the area.

 

*While Morgan goes to call Hotch, the others run a check on the area. Megan finds a trail of footsteps leading into the woods*

 

Megan: Someone went this way. C’mon.

 

*Megan, Jocelyn, Mayisha, and Gideon walk into the woods cautiously. They come upon two very different, very large pools of blood on the ground, amidst the leaves*

 

Jocelyn: *turns white* Holy-- oh man…

 

Mayisha: It’s two people.

 

Gideon: One of them might be Olivia.

 

*At this, Michael jumps out of the bushes, scaring everyone*

 

Michael: Oh, thank God!

 

Mayisha: *puts two and two together* You’re Olivia’s date!

 

Michael: Yeah, yeah, whatever. She’s gone!

 

Jocelyn: Who’s gone?

 

Michael: Olivia! And Amelia!

 

Gideon: *steps forward and shows Michael his badge* Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon. I’m with the BAU, as are these three. Tell me what happened to SSA Olivia Smith.

 

Michael: My God… then it’s true, then? She’s really with the FBI?

 

*The four nod*

 

Michael: We saw Amelia kissing some guy. So Olivia got suspicious and followed them. It turns out he killed all those people because he has an obsession with Amelia.

 

Gideon: Amelia?

 

Michael: Amelia James. She was dating Joshua Litrick before he died. That’s what the guy killed him. Because he was dating Amelia, and according to Olivia, he had some sort of obsession with her.

 

Gideon: Obsession…

 

Michael: Anyway, Olivia popped out of the bushes when the guy got violent and started stabbing Amelia with a butcher knife. Olivia pulled her gun, but so did the guy, and the guy shot her. I ran away before I could see anymore. I was terrified that he would find me…

 

Jocelyn: *is disgusted* You didn’t even TRY to help Olivia?

 

Michael: there was nothing I could do…

 

Gideon: He’s right. Megan, go find Morgan. Tell him to tell Hotch we’ve got two hostages, one of them being Smith.

 

Jocelyn: Oh, Hotch foresaw this…

 

Megan: *runs off*

 

Gideon: *kneels beside the pool of blood* Let’s hope Smith's still alive...



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Sorry, this case is going to be a bit me-centric. Well, it's my story, isn't it?
I'll get some Jos-centirc, Meg-centric, and Mushroom-centric cases.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Duh Duh Duh duh....

hehe awesome chapter. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAY FOR MUSHROOM CENTRIC. For that you ought to stick with stereotypes and have Muslim terrorists. Hahahahaha.
Really awesome chapter. You need more pumpkins though.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, it is OLIVIA-CENTRIC! But you're right, it is your story. And I don't care! A good story is a good story, and I love to read your stuff!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

756 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 8, 2011
Last Updated on May 8, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives