43. Scully and Mulder

43. Scully and Mulder

A Chapter by halflives

*In Quantico*

 

*I have finally let Hotch go, and now he’s sitting across from me on the conference table. Everyone else in the BAU (and the Doctor) are watching JJ present. Jack is nowhere to be seen, thank God*

 

JJ: Okay, all jokes aside, we have a case. Katie Lindsay, age twenty-five, was found dead last night underneath a river. Her wrists were bound to chains which were holding her down to a few bricks on the floor of a river. The funny thing is, though, that their faces were not submerged. They drown without actually, you know, drowning.

 

Everyone: *is confused*

 

JJ: Katie is the fifth person to die this way, in the same river. We have no witnesses thus far, nor do we have any leads. The police called us in when they realized they needed our help.

 

Mayisha: After the FIFTH person? That’s rough.

 

Reid: How long was the span of them being killed?

 

JJ: A two week period.

 

Hotchner: So two weeks ago, something happened to the UnSub. We need to find out what that was.

 

Me: You mean something to set them off? *struggles with crutches*

 

Reid: Precisely.

 

JJ: We’ll also be getting some help on the case. Two FBI agents that are experts in the paranormal.

 

Jocelyn: They have FBI agents dedicated to paranormal stuff like this?

 

Morgan: I wouldn’t exactly say it’s paranormal-

 

Gideon: *interrupts* Who are they?

 

JJ: Special Agent Fox Mulder, and Special Agent Dana Scully.

 

Mayisha: OMIGAWD! FROM THE X-FILES?!

 

JJ: The WHAT Files?

 

Me: The X-Files. It’s an older show from the 1990’s, two agents, Mulder and Scully, investigated the paranormal, namely the idea of the existence of aliens and that the government is hiding extra-terrestrial secrets.

 

Hotchner: That’s ridiculous.

 

Morgan: Another “TV show” that’s reality?

 

Megan: Seems so.

 

Prentiss: They think ALIENS did this.

 

Me: As I said, they didn’t just investigate aliens. Though drowning without actually drowning is quite peculiar.

 

Prentiss: You’ve GOT to be kidding me.

 

Mulder: *who has entered with Scully behind him* Actually, Agent Prentiss, we’re not.

 

JJ: *approaches them, hand out* Agent Mulder, I presume?

 

Mulder: Yes. *shakes her hand* I’m Agent Mulder and this is Agent Scully. *Scully shakes JJ’s hand* We’re here to be consultants on your case. May I-

*Mulder pauses when he sees Mayisha practically hyperventilating*

 

Mulder: Are you all right?

 

Mayisha: Mulder… X-Files… Scully… Holy Cows…

 

Scully: *points* Is she all right?

 

Hotchner: She does that.

 

Morgan: ALL THE TIME.

 

Reid: Believe me, you get used to it.

 

Me: *struggles with crutches* *stands up* Hi, I’m Agent Smith. *holds out hand* *Mulder and Scully shake it* That’s Agent Hotchner, our leader, and Agent Gideon, Morgan, Prentiss, Dr. Reid, Jareau, Khan, Soul, and Sterling. *points to the Doctor* That’s my boyfriend, the Doctor, who’s helping us out, but he’s not really part of the BAU. *the Doctor waves* And this is our TA, Penelope Garcia. *Garcia grins widely* *I turn to Hotch* Are they going to be traveling with us on the jet?

 

Hotchner: Yes.

 

Me: *turns back to Scully and Mulder* Then I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.

 

Doctor: What’s wrong with the jet?

 

Gideon: *looks at me*

 

Me: *looks over at Gideon*

 

Gideon and I: *burst out laughing*

 

Scully: W-what’s so funny?

 

Me: Oh. *grins evilly* You’ll see.

 

Scully and Mulder: *exchanges looks*



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Uh oh. YAY I BROUGHT SCULLY AND MULDER IN! If you want any information on them, just ask moi, or the true expert, Special Agent Fafa.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

.........YOU FINALLY UPDATED IT! YAY!
Great, as usual. Even though I've never seen the X-files...

Posted 12 Years Ago


YAYAYAYAYAYAYA.
I'M AN EXPERT!!!
OMG. YOU HAVE TO PUT MSR IN IT. OR JUST MAKE ME FORCE THEM.
I saw Triangle again~~~~

Mulder: Scully, I love you.
Scully: Oh, brother.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

559 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives