49. Prentiss and Mulder

49. Prentiss and Mulder

A Chapter by halflives

*In Salt Lake City, Utah*

 

*Scully, Mulder, Reid, and Prentiss are standing by the river still. Mulder is crouched down beside the river as well, rubbing his left eye with his hand. Prentiss lets out a loud sigh*

 

Prentiss: You know, the aliens aren’t going to come out of the sky and abduct us if you keep sitting there.

 

Mulder: *sighs and turns around angrily* I KNOW that. I’m just testing a theory.

 

Prentiss: That’s what you said an hour ago.

 

*Prentiss’s phone rings. She sighs and walks away to answer it. She sees it’s a call from Morgan*

 

Prentiss: Insanely Bored Emily here.

 

Morgan: Prentiss? It’s Morgan. Something’s happened to Gideon and Megan.

 

Prentiss: *is suddenly serious* W-what’s happened?

 

Morgan: They disappeared. The SUV broke down and Gideon and Megan went to go check the back. We heard a bang, and by the time we got out there to check on them, they were gone. It was like they vanished. There was no tracks, no shelter for miles around, so there was no place to go.

 

Prentiss: Do you have any idea where they could have gone?

 

Morgan: None. Wherever they are, we need to figure out if we can find them and figure out the case as well. Meet us at the station. Have you found anything?

 

Prentiss: Spooky Mulder has a theory.

 

Morgan: Why do you say it like that?

 

Prentiss: He thinks aliens did it.

 

Morgan: …What.

 

Prentiss: My reaction exactly. Reid keeps proving them wrong about alien activity. It’s really kind of funny. This is the only time I ever root for Reid and his brainy way of proving everyone wrong.

 

Morgan: He comes in handy sometimes.

 

Prentiss: Maybe he can help find Gideon and Megan.

 

Morgan: What are we doing to do about this?

 

Prentiss: We need to talk to Hotch first, but I think we should take two or three people should work on finding Gideon and Megan.

 

Morgan: But there’s a good chance our UnSub has kidnapped them.

 

Prentiss: This is why I’m not the leader.

 

Morgan: Okay, meet me at the station okay?

 

Prentiss: Gotcha. *hangs up*

 

Reid: *looks over* Who was that?

 

Prentiss: *walks hurriedly towards the SUV* Morgan. Megan and Gideon are missing.

 

Reid: They’re WHAT?

 

Mulder: *simultaneously* *stands* I don’t stand corrected.

 

Prentiss: *whirls around* *stares Mulder in the face* You think ALIENS took them?

 

Mulder: It’s a possibility.

 

Scully: Now Mulder…

 

Prentiss: Are you KIDDING me?

 

Mulder: No, I’m not. I’m deadly serious.

 

Prentiss: *pushes him* Well I’m freaking SICK of you and your alien nonsense. Cut the crap, or I’ll personally-

 

Mulder: What?

 

Prentiss: You don’t get it, do you? My friends have DISAPPEARED. I’m not going to blame some childhood theory for something that’s happening in the present.

 

Mulder: As I said, it’s a logical explanation.

 

Prentiss: You call this LOGICAL?

 

Reid: Guys, please! This isn’t helping Megan and Gideon. We need to get back to station so that we can figure out what to do.

 

Prentiss: *sighs* Fine. But *points at Mulder* I’m not finished with you!

 

*Prentiss walks away. Mulder looks at Reid*

 

Mulder: Is she usually like this?

 

Reid: You have no idea.

 

Mulder: Now who’s missing?

 

Scully: We’ll talk about it when we get to station. *leaves*

 

Reid: You really think it’s aliens?

 

Mulder: Yes, I do.

 

Reid: Is aliens your explanation for everything?

 

Mulder: Not EVERYTHING.

 

Reid: You still believe in aliens.

 

Mulder: Yes.

 

Reid: Why?

 

Mulder: Because my sister was abducted by them. *leaves*

 

Reid: *is stunned*



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Prentiss and Mulder fight like CATS. Were Meg and Gideon abducted by aliens?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yessssss

Posted 12 Years Ago


HELL YES

Posted 12 Years Ago


YESSSSS THEY WERE!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

554 Views
3 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives