71. Shades of Grey

71. Shades of Grey

A Chapter by halflives

*In Acornville*

 

*Hotch takes his own SUV and calls the rest of the team, who are out on the town. They think that Grey Cee will return to their old Middle School for a final showdown, and possibly go down in a hail of bullets. They are doing a three way chat on their cells, where Morgan, JJ, Reid and Jocelyn are in one SUV, and Mayisha, Elle, Prentiss, Megan and Gideon are in the other, with Hotch alone in the last one*

 

Jocelyn: What happened to Olivia?

 

Hotchner: she’s all right.

 

Elle: Yes, but what HAPPENED?

 

Hotchner: She… passed out.

 

Megan: Oh my.

 

Mayisha: ON THE OTHER HAND, MORGAN I’M GOING TO KILL YOU.

 

Morgan: Can we focus on the case, please?

 

Mayisha: YOU THOUGHT I WAS THE UNSUB!!

 

Morgan: I was following orders.

 

Mayisha: “I’ve been at the mercy of men just following orders.”

 

Morgan: …What the hell?

 

Megan: It was from a movie!

 

Prentiss: What movie?

 

Mayisha: X-MEN FIRST CLASS, DUH.

 

Jocelyn: Liv’s favorite movie…

 

Gideon: We need to stop worrying about Smith and start worrying about how big this “final showdown” of Cee’s is going to be. Is it going to involve blowing up the school, harming people?

 

Mayisha: That sounds like him.

 

Morgan: Let’s be ready, then.

 

Mayisha: I STILL HATE YOU MORGAN!

 

Morgan: And--

 

*they’re cut off as they drive up to the Middle School. Everyone gets out of their SUV’s simultaneously, wearing sunglasses at night (if you haven’t seen Supernatural, you won’t get that joke…) and walking all awesomely towards the doors. Once they’re inside, they see Grey in the middle of the auditorium stage*

 

Grey: Oh good, you brought Jocelyn with you. Now she can die here too.

 

Jocelyn: *sobs*

 

Grey: I have a bomb in my hand. *holds up a grenade* As soon as I pull the pin, we all go up. Are you ready to die, Jocelyn?

 

Jocelyn: *whimpers*

 

Reid: No one’s going to die. Just come peacefully, and we’ll tell the police you cooperated.

 

Mayisha: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS GUY’S GOING DOOOOOWN.

 

Megan: …Why did you kill them, Grey?

 

Grey: REVENGE.

 

Mayisha: I WILL SHOOT--

 

*Suddenly, a gun goes off. Thrice. Everyone turns to see ME standing in the back, gun in her hand. Grinning insanely*

 

Me: You might want to tell the hotel that their door is broken.

 

Elle: *goes up to Grey’s body* Is he dead?

 

Me: I wouldn’t say so. Barely clinging to life. I shot him in both shoulders and then the leg. Enough to give him immense pain and bring him down, but not enough to kill him. *pauses* Oh, and I called an ambulance already. We’re all set. As soon as Grey Cee awakens, then he’s going to be arrested and locked away for the rest of eternity.

 

*Just then, the ambulance arrives. They take Grey’s broken body away, saying he is indeed alive. Reid smothers Jocelyn in a hug, Mayisha begins to beat on Morgan, and Hotch and I have a conversation*

 

Me: I’m sorry.

 

Hotchner: For?

 

Me: What do you mean, FOR?! I went insane.

 

Hotchner: You were under pressure that you put yourself under. It’s understandable that you broke.

 

Me: But I’m okay now. It gave me a bit to calm down and think. That stuff I said…

 

Hotchner: …Is in the past now. Let’s go home and forget it.

 

Me: That sounds like a GREAT idea!

 

*I go over to Mayisha, Megan and Jocelyn, who are staring up at the stage*

 

Me: I’m going to miss you, Acornville.

 

Jocelyn: We can always come back, can’t we?

 

Mayisha: Hopefully not on another job.

 

Megan: This place is truly our home.

 

Jocelyn: Why did we leave in the first place?

 

Mayisha, Megan and I: …the Doctor.

 

Jocelyn: Oh, right.



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
YAYS, I'M BACK TO NORMAL. First the jet home, then... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm going to have so much fun with this next bit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS ALMOST OVER!!!!! *cries*

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hmmm..... what do you have planned?? xD

I loved that line from X-Men you used :) It was one of my favorite hehe:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


"The next bit?" That doesn't sound too good...... At least you're back to normal.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Waitaminute,what's the next bit?

Posted 12 Years Ago


You bad a*s thing, you :3


Posted 12 Years Ago


YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA
I beat up Morgan!

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Fantastic chapter. Of course it would be all my fault....

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

607 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives