76. Megan and Gideon

76. Megan and Gideon

A Chapter by halflives
"

MIDEON~ <3

"

*In Boston, Massachusetts*

 

*The team has been briefed on the plane. The case is that three people have been shot in the head, and then stabbed thrice in the abdomen postmortem. The Boston police decided to call the BAU before it got any more serious*

 

*The team arrives, complete with JJ, Morgan, Garcia (who decided to come because of the missing three members), Gideon, Megan, Mayisha, Jocelyn, and Prentiss. As they get off the jet, the Detective on the case greets them. He’s in his mid-thirties, clean cut, and sharp looking. Prentiss is in love*

 

Prentiss: *whispers to Jocelyn* D-do you see anything in that guy?

 

Jocelyn: Not sure what you mean.

 

Prentiss: He’s flipping cute.

 

Jocelyn: Yeah, if you’re that old.

 

Prentiss: *glares*

 

Jocelyn: …sorry.

 

Gideon: I’m SSA Jason Gideon, and this is my team. *introduces everyone* You’re Detective Jacobson?

 

Detective: Yup, that’s me. Detective Timothy Jacobson, but you can call me Trip. It’s nice to meet you. *shakes their hands* Thanks for coming, I have a feeling this case is going to get worse and worse if we can’t catch this sick b*****d anytime soon.

 

JJ: We spoke on the phone, Detective.

 

Trip: Yes, I believe we did.

 

JJ: Do you have any place we can set up?

 

Trip: At the station, with me.

 

Gideon: JJ, Garcia, Mayisha, go with the Detective to set up. Megan and I will take a look at the scene, and Jocelyn, Prentiss, and Morgan, go talk to the families. *to the Detective* Have they been notified?

 

Trip: Who?

 

Gideon: The families.

 

Trip: Yes, they have. But they’re a bit sensitive about it. I’d watch it. *turns to leave*

 

Jocelyn: YEAH, DON’T TRIP ON THE WAY OUT.

 

Trip: *still walking* NOT FUNNY.

 

Prentiss: *is cracking up*

 

Mayisha: COME ON, LET’S GO BEFORE I SHOOT SOMEONE.

 

Garcia: LET’S GO.

 

*Everyone leaves to their respectable places*

 

*With Gideon and Megan*

 

*Gideon and Megan are looking at the spot where the first victim, Diego Laborera, was murdered. There’s a white chalk line there now, no body. The crime scene is located within the vicinity of an alleyway, closed off from the busy streets of Boston. The cops are milling around, but are mostly cleared from the area*

 

Megan: We have to talk.

 

Gideon: *plays innocent, looking at the white chalk line* About?

 

Megan: You know what about.

 

Gideon: I do, I just want to hear you say it.

 

Megan: About… us.

 

Gideon: What about us?

 

Megan: *sighs* Stop being so difficult. You know what I mean.

 

Gideon: I do. What do you want to do about *pauses* “us”?

 

Megan: We can’t do this. I have a boyfriend.

 

Gideon: I never was aware that there was an “us” in the first place, Agent Soul.

 

Megan: I love my boyfriend… But…

 

Gideon: We got to know one another more than anyone else on the team. That’s all.

 

Megan: We were caught, Jason. In the room. I had thought it was locked, but apparently Reid and Olivia got in. And I know Liv, she won’t tell anyone, but I don’t know Reid.

 

Gideon: We’ve scared him into not telling anyone.

 

Megan: But we should make it so there’s nothing to tell.

 

Gideon: Too late for that.

 

Megan: *frustrated sigh* It’s never too late! The first time was a mistake. We don’t have to have it happen again. I WANT another life to live.

 

Gideon: …And that’s supposed to mean, what?

 

Megan: Actually, I have no idea.

 

Gideon: You love your boyfriend. You kissed m--

 

Megan: PLEASE. Don’t say it.

 

Gideon: Are you… embarrassed by it?

 

Megan: No. I just don’t want to remind myself that I cheated.

 

Gideon: You didn’t cheat. You needed someone there, and your boyfriend wasn’t.

 

Megan: Actually, I don’t even know where he is.

 

Gideon: *takes her hand* And I’m right here.

 

Megan: No. *pulls her hand away* We can’t… Once was enough…

 

*While Megan has her back to him, Gideon wraps his arms around her waist and puts his chin on her shoulder, holding her close to him. She has tears in her eyes and running down her face, caught in tough decision, so she doesn’t mind this*

 

Gideon: We can forget about your boyfriend for a while.

 

Megan: We can’t…

 

Gideon: Of course we can. Until he arrives, we can forget about him. Pretend he never existed. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.

 

Megan: It will hurt me.

 

Gideon: Then explain it to him. Explain that while he was gone, you needed someone and I was there.

 

Megan: You were…

 

Gideon: And he wasn’t.

 

Megan: Please… I can’t…

 

Gideon: *tilts her chin until he’s facing her* Shh… *kisses her*

 

Megan: *however reluctantly, kisses her back*

 

Cop #1: Excuse-- Oh, sorry.

 

Megan and Gideon: *break apart*

 

Gideon: Terribly sorry.

 

Megan: W-what is it you need?

 

Cop #1: We, um, wanted to know your progress. But I can see--

 

Megan: *snarls* DON’T.

 

Cop #1: Okay, okay, jeez.

 

Gideon: We’ve found nothing of interest so far. Can we need the next crime scene, to compare it to this one? See if the UnSub got sloppier, or more sophisticated after the first murder?

 

Cop #1: Yup. *tauntingly* Are you sure you can--

 

Megan: *promptly walks up and punches him in the face*

 

Gideon: *gasps* Megan!

 

Cop #1: OH MAN WHAT THE HELL. *is on the ground, nursing a bleeding nose*

 

Megan: He was annoying me one too many times.

 

Gideon: Remind me never to make you angry--

 

Megan: *goes up to him and shuts him up by promptly kissing him full in the mouth*



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
OMIGAWD MIDEON IS SUCH A CUTE PAIRING. I'm sorry Megan. But it's a plain and simple fact.

Mayisha said she wanted to shoot someone. Megan said she wanted to punch someone. AND OLIVIA SAID LET IT BE DONE.~

THIS. WAS. SO. MUCH. FUN. TO. WRITE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh haha... I wish I'd read this yesterday. I'm sorry, but I was way to sleepy....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Mideon~
This was a good chapter (but so were the other chapters.)
ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahhh Mideon is so adorable!!!!!!! Violence FTW!!!!!

Writing keeps the dream alive

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yesh, Mideon is a cute pairing :3
VIOLENCE FTW!
Oh, and just out of curiosity, where is the Master? John Simm Master? (I also enjoy Anthony Ainley :D)

Posted 12 Years Ago


MIDEON IS ADORABLE
I LOVE IT. ITS BETTER THAN RILO ABD MACEY/FOSTRR COMBINED. SORRY MEGGIE I LOVE YOU BTW

and seriously. I really want to shoot someone. Btw. When I rewrite Hide and Seek, I AM SO USING TRIP. think of all the jokes.

YAY FOR VIOLENCE.

Posted 12 Years Ago


YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT. Mideon is amazing. (again, sorry megs) Since you're letting them have what they want, can I have a cookie?? (or a banana?)

Posted 12 Years Ago


*sigh* Oh violence! How I wish I was allowed to act that way (if that makes since?) xD

Great chapter once again. I loved when Megan punched the cop in the face. xD It was hilarious! Excellent job:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

669 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


100. 100.

A Chapter by halflives


<u>Chapter Five</u> Chapter Five

A Chapter by halflives