103. ARE YOU FLUPPING SERIOUS?!

103. ARE YOU FLUPPING SERIOUS?!

A Chapter by halflives
"

Ah, Mayisha and Ludlow.

"

*The team -- minus me, of course -- wander through the forests, looking for myself and any time of escape/hiding place. And inadvertently, they stumble upon the InGen camp*

 

Hotchner: Oh well this is--

 

*Everyone notices them at once, and they point their guns in the team’s general direction*

 

Megan: --just bloody brilliant.

 

*We’re taken to where Peter Ludlow -- as Mayisha remembers from the movie -- is talking to Roland Tembo. He looks over at the battered team from the dinosaur attack, and gives them a strange look*

 

Ludlow: Who are these people? Where did they come from?

 

Man #1: They wandered into the camp, uh, sir.

 

Ludlow: *to the BAU* Where did you come from?

 

Hotchner: *steps forward, flashing his credentials* I’m the Unit Chief of the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI. We, the BAU, came here to investigate a murder, and was apparently set up.

 

Ludlow: *dryly* Couldn’t imagine why.

 

Hotchner: *holds out his hand; Ludlow shakes it reluctantly* My name is SSA Aaron Hotchner. And you are?

 

Ludlow: Peter Ludlow, newly elected CEO of InGen. We’re starting the world’s next best entertainment attraction. You see--

 

Morgan: Hold the phone: You’re not actually thinking of taking these dinosaurs off the island?

 

Ludlow: Of course we are.

 

JJ: Are you--

 

Mayisha: *interrupts* ARE YOU FLUPPING SERIOUS?!

 

Man #2: Please restrain yourself, ma’am.

 

Ludlow: *simultaneously* …Flupping?

 

Roland: *shakes Hotch’s hand* I’m Roland Tembo, famous animal hunter. I hope to catch a Tyrannosaurs Rex in my travels here as a trophy. The best I can get.

 

Morgan: *groans* These people are nuts.

 

Roland: Oh yes, and I am the insane one? You are here, in the midst of nowhere, with no protection whatsoever. Please explain to me how you are any smarter than any of us.

 

Gideon: As our Unit Chief said, we came here expecting a murder and were set up. Our plane crashed and our pilot and co-pilot were, well, eaten. We came looking around for shelter.

 

Ludlow: *sighs* Since I don’t need any more death on my hands, I suppose you can stay here with us.

 

Hotchner: I thank you.

 

Ludlow: Yes, whatever. *looks to the others* Get them a tent. Fit as many as you can.

 

Megan: *under her breath* This isn’t going to be much of a suite.

 

JJ: You said it.

 



© 2011 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
Mayisha and Ludlow. They'd make a good couple... *rubs hands together evilly*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mayisha and Ludlow?! You've got to be kidding me...
I HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THIS CHAPTER. *shakes fist*
RAWR. In any case, LOVE. NOW WRITE MOAR.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I OBJECT TO LUDLOWANDMAYISHA
JUST BECAUSE HE'S A JERKYFACE
But I really don't have time to kill you now
SO YEAH
I OBJECT
OHANDJOCELYN
JACK IS STILL AN OPTION FOR YOUUUU

Posted 12 Years Ago


woo!!!! cant wait to see how the team gets themselves out of THIS one...

Posted 12 Years Ago


AHHHH THERE WERE CHAPTERS POSTED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!! *shoots Hotch in frustration*

Amazing, as usual. I would not object ot Mayisha and Ludlow being to together...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hahaha... More awesomness ahead, right?

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES ANOTHER CHAPTER. This one is really awesome too.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

546 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 24, 2011
Last Updated on October 24, 2011

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


<u>Chapter Five</u> Chapter Five

A Chapter by halflives


73. Fanfiction 73. Fanfiction

A Chapter by halflives