105. Fake Credentials

105. Fake Credentials

A Chapter by halflives
"

GUESS WHAT'S BACK GUISE.

"

*The sun is going down, and I’ve been kind of patrolling around the edge of the forest, trying to figure out where my team has gone, and how I can get back to them as soon as possible. Ian Malcolm and the others have been inside the high tech camper thing, trying to figure out our next plan of action. Finally, they all leave the -- let’s just call it a camper -- and form a sort of line. I turn towards them, and they all look at me at the exact same time*

 

Me: Dear God. What, have you planned to throw me to the dinosaurs or something?

 

Eddie: *laughs* No. But if those credentials are real, and you REALLY work for the FBI, *I glare at him* then your team is out there as well.

 

Ian: We have to assume that they either are dead, or trapped somewhere where you cannot reach them. Until then, you are part of our team, and it is as much your responsibility to keep us alive as it is our responsibility to keep you alive.

 

Me: …so basically you’re saying that if one of you die, then it’s my fault.

 

Sarah: Mostly, yeah.

 

Me: Thanks!

 

Ian: Anyway, since you’re part of the “team”, if you will, now, then you’re going to join us in an escapade that I’m frankly not too pleased with. *tosses a sideways glance at Sarah*

 

Me: And this is…?

 

Ian: We’re going to free all the dinosaurs.

 

Eddie: With pliers. *holds up said tool*

 

Nick: To get all the InGen psychos ticked at us, and then make them leave without the dinos.

 

Sarah: That way, this will--

 

Me: WE’RE GOING TO WHAT!?

 

*silence*

 

Eddie: We sort of already explained what we’re going to do--

 

Me: ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MINDS?!

 

Sarah: Seriously. --I can call you Olivia, right? And not Agent Smith, or something?

 

Me: Go ahead, maniac.

 

Sarah: *pretends not to hear the last part* We need to preserve the island. That’s what we were sent for originally.

 

Me: *turns to Ian* You, of all people, should not support this plan. The only reason you came here was to find Sarah and leave, right? Well why don’t we find my team, and do just that?

 

Ian: I don’t! We can’t actually leave y-- Wait, how do you know I only came for Sarah?

 

 

Me: Umm…

 

Eddie: And she knew about Kelly too, and not that the camp was on fire.

 

Sarah: She did.

 

Me: I, um, am psychic?

 

Ian: Seriously? That’s the best you can come up with?

 

Me: SHUT UP I’M TRYING.

 

Nick: *joking* Maybe she really is psychic. Maybe those credentials of hers are fake, like Eddie said.

 

Me: *rolls my eyes*

 

*Meanwhile, back at the InGen camps, Megan and Gideon fell asleep in one another’s arms. When he awakens, Gideon kisses her softly, and she wakes up, kissing him back. However, the team that is awake is going out to wake everyone up that isn’t. Luckily, though, Reid gets Megan and Gideon’s tent*

 

Reid: Wake up, sleepy he-- WHAT HEY.

 

Gideon: *pulls away* Goodness, Reid, have you ever heard of knocking?

 

Reid: …on a tent?

 

Megan: It may not be the most EFFICENT way of getting us up, but it’s better than just barging in here.

 

Gideon: At least it was Reid and not Morgan.

 

Morgan: *comes up behind Reid* Did someone say Morgan?

 

Megan, Reid and Gideon: GAAAH.

 

Morgan: …what?

 

Reid: Sorry, Morgan, you just, um, scared us.

 

Morgan: Yeah, you look petrified.

 

Gideon: *stands* Never mind that. How the hell are we going to find Smith and get off this damn, dinosaur infested island?

 

Jocelyn: *pops up behind them* MAGIC!

 

Morgan, Reid, Gideon and Megan: GAAAH.

 

Jocelyn: …um, what?

 

Megan: Everyone’s popping out at us today.

 

Reid: Yeah. Next thing you know, a dinosaur will pop out at us.

 

Jocelyn: *slaps him* Reid! Bite your tongue!

 

Reid: …sorry.

 

Hotchner: *comes up behind them* We have to keep move--

 

Gideon, Megan, Jocelyn, Morgan and Reid: GAAAAAH.

 

Hotchner: …seriously?

 

Morgan: THERE ARE DINOSAURS ON THIS ISLAND.

 

Gideon: A dinosaur, as Reid said, could pop out at us any minute and devour us whole!

 

Mayisha: *jumps out from behind Gideon and Megan’s tent* I’M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFAWKING DINOSAURS ON THIS MOTHERFAWKING ISLAND.

 

Hotchner, Gideon, Megan, Reid, Morgan and Jocelyn: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.



© 2012 halflives


Author's Note

halflives
it's kind of short but NEVER MIND THAT IT'S BACK EVERYONE OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY LSKHDSDHF.

ARE YOU PUMPED. SERIOUSLY. DYING.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol.... I can't believe you didn't tell me that there are more chapters! SERIOUSLY?!?!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mayisha: *jumps out from behind Gideon and Megan’s tent* I’M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFAWKING DINOSAURS ON THIS MOTHERFAWKING ISLAND.
BEST LINE EVER

Posted 11 Years Ago


Yay! CHAPTER 105. YES. I read all of the chapters again before I read this one. Yes I know. Loser and proud. Very excited for chapter 106! ...... As long as there is no MIDEON. Just... No. THE MASTER WAS ONLY HERE FOR TWO CHAPTERS AND THEN HE DIED! NOOOOOOOOOO. Good chapter. Write more!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joking joking...

Favorite part:

Gideon: *pulls away* Goodness, Reid, have you ever heard of knocking?
Reid: …on a tent?

Yes. I am pumped.

It's been WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long!

Write more.

Now. >:P

Posted 11 Years Ago


asdfghjkl IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR TOO LONG!!!! I'VE MISSED IT!!! I'VE BEEN READING OVER THIS FOR SO LONG WAITING. IF YOU DONT CONTINUE READING THIS I WILL MURDER YOU WITH GIBBS AND DINOZO!

Writing keeps the dream alive
~V~

Posted 11 Years Ago


THIS IS FANTASTIC. I'VE MISSED THIS SOOOOO MUCH. GAAH. I HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW AMAZING THIS IS.
You better continue this. Or else there will be murders. Many murders.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

546 Views
6 Reviews
Added on June 29, 2012
Last Updated on June 29, 2012

Liv's Crazy Character Conversations


Author

halflives
halflives

wolf's trap



About
❝when you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different. someone better. when that person is taken from you, what do you become then?❞ hi i'm olivi.. more..

Writing
[author's note] [author's note]

A Chapter by halflives


blood [tobias] blood [tobias]

A Chapter by halflives