chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

chapter 1

 

it all started at X-factor, boot camp to be exact.

 

im alex or as everyone calls me 'simons secret weapon'. i really dont know how im a secret weapon so i just go with it. why dont we start from the beginning.

 

i walked in to the arena and showed the guard my pass. he let me in and i walked through the backstage doors and towards the stage. i heard music playing and i walked on to the stage.

 

" I......have arrived!!!" i yelled. everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to look at me. "well this is awkward....everyones starring at me. that plan backfired. poop."

 

"now alex, did you really need to interupt us by annouing you were here." brian asked. i just laughed and walked to the front of the stage. "okay everyone back to work." he told the group. i looked at the crowd. hmm seems like a good bunch this year. theres some pretty good looking guys too. perfect. i smiled to myself and continued to look over them. my eyes stopped at one person that stood out to me. short black hair, natually tanned skin, and to die for brown eyes. im a sucker for brown eyes. i turned around and grabbed the sheet of names of the table. i looked at the sheet until i found what i was looking for.

 

"...zayn." i said to myself. i looked back up at him. he was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall.

 

i put my paper down and walked over to him. i stopped in front of him and he looked up at me. his brown eyes met mine and my heart skipped a beat. "how come your not

practicing?" i asked him. he just shrugged.

 

" i cant dance." he responded in a very hot british accent. i smiled and sat down next to him.

 

" oh come on. everyone can dance. not everyone can dance expertly but everyone has there own style of dancing." i told him. he smirked a little and shook his head.

 

" its not just that." he said.

 

" then what is it." i asked.

 

"its nothi-"

 

"dont even say nothing. you can trust me...i promise." i looked him in the eyes and again

my heart skipped a beat. he nodded.

 

" its... a confidence issue." he said in quiet voice almost a whisper.

 

"aww.." i hugged him and tingles went down my spine. " you can do it. dont ever think

your not good enough." he hugged me back.

 

" thanks." he said.

 

" no problem. anytime you wanna talk, im always here." he nodded.

 

" alex! can you come here please?" brian called. zayn let go of me.

 

"i think he wants you." he told me. i laughed and stood up.i started to walk but i felt a tug at my wrist. i turned around and zayn was standing there.

 

"wow...im short." he laughed.

 

" does this mean we are friends?" he asked looking at the floor.

 

"of course it does." he smiled and went back to practicing.

 

i walked up to brian. "what do you want?" i asked.

 

"leave them alone. they are here to win, not to be distracted by a little kid. okay?" he said. i rolled my eyes and nodded. " and why were you late?"

 

"i had a test at school and they wouldnt let me leave when i needed too." he nodded.

 

"okay everyone go to your designated groups and wait for you turn. boys you guys are up

first." brian said to everyone. ohhh this is zayns group. they played the music and the boys

started to dance. i looked for zayn but i couldnt find him.

 

i got up from my seat and went to find him.i found him backstage sitting on one of the chairs.

 

"hey! zayn, why arent you out on stage?" i asked him.

 

"i cant do it. its new to me. im not used to it." i shook my head.

 

" havent you ever heard of tryng some thing new." he nodded.

 

"ya but i feel like im gonna make a fool of myself." he said looking at him feet.

 

" well you'll never know until you try." i pulled on his hand to make him stand up. " now will you please do it for me?" i gave him my best puppy dog look. he rolled his eyes.

 

"...ugh fine." he said

 

" yay!!" i started jumping up and down. he laughed and put and arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the stage. " you got this!" i told him and he walked to the front of the group.

 

the music started playing. he was good. he could have used more practice but it was still cute. he looked over at me. i smiled and gave him a thumbs up. he smiled back. gahh i love his smile. its jsut so cute.

 

after all that was over they got an hour break. i went over to zayn and he was talking to aiden, i think was his name. zayn saw me first. he gave me a hug.

 

" see i told you that you could do it." he smiled. i hugged him back.

 

"thank you." he said to me. he turned his head and kissed my cheek. he stayed there for a few seconds then pulled away. it tingled where his lips were. i looked up at him and smiled.

 

"okay everyone we are done for today. see you guys tomorrow." simon told everyone.

 

"are you gonna be here tomorrow?" zayn asked. i nodded.

 

"im gonna be here everyday." he smiled. i walked backstage with him so he could get his stuff. we were the only ones in the room. " well i guess i will see you tomorrow."

 

"yeah." we stood there awkwardly for what felt like hours.

 

"well i should probably should go now, simons probably looking for me." i turned around to leave but zayn stopped me. he pulled me into a hug.

 

"thank you again. i really do mean it." i smiled and hugged him back. we pulled away after a few moments. he looked me in the eye. my whole body felt tingly. he started to lean in. and before i knew it, he crashed his lips onto mine. fireworks went off in my head.

after like 2 minutes we pulled away.

 

"sorry." zayn said. i shook my head.

 

" dont be i leaned in to." he smiled. my phone started blarring. i pulled it out and saw that i had a text.

 

from simon: where are you?

 

"simon just texted me where i was." i laughed. " i guess i should go now."

 

" see you tomorrow?" he asked. i nodded. i walked out of the room and back towards the stage.

 

"good you here. i was just about to go over the plan for the rest of bootcamp." simon told me. i nodded. he started to talk about what was going on but i was to busy thinking about that kiss. i really hope he felt the fireworks like i did.



© 2012 aly-luvs-1D


Author's Note

aly-luvs-1D
let me know what you think <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooooh. Good chapter!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Really like it so far. Excited to read more.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 18, 2012


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D