chapter 2

chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

Chapter 2

 

A week after the boys leave

 

Its been a week and i miss zayn so much it hurts. He calls me every morning, texts me during the day and skypes me at night. He talkes to me as much as he can and call me self fish but its not enough. I need him here.


2 months after they left

 

Me and zayn talking is becoimg less frequent. It went from taking a few times a day, to a few times a week. Jackson is starting to ask when hes coming home and that he wants to talk to Zayn and it kills me to not give him and actual answer because he doesnt understand that its his job.

 

Eleanor and dani have been a great help planning the wedding and helping me with Jackson. I would probably go mad if i didnt have them.

 

5 months after the boys left

 

Zayn never calls or answers his phone when i call. I havent talk to him in over a month. And now the boys wont talk to me either. they talk to danielle and eleanor but its like there avoiding and ignoring me. Even when I send zayn cute pictures of jackson he will reply 'cute' or 'hes getting so big' or he wont respond at all.

 

7 months after the boys left

 

Dani and elle wont talk to me anymore. And i have no contact with the boys what so ever. They either blocked me or changed there numbers. I still talk to zayns parents and his sisters and the boys families though. But i think me and zayn are done. Ive heard rumors going around about him and Perrie Edwards from little mix. And last week i got a letter in the mail saying that zayn no longer lives here but he will still pay for the bills until the tour is over. Then yesterday someone came and collected the rest of zayn personal items. All the furniture is still here. All they took was the stuff that he didnt bring on tour which wasnt much.

 

10 months after the boys left

 

Its official. im all alone. No one will talk to me. Not even the boys' families. Jackson keeps asking for zayn and i dont know what to do anymore.

 

Ive been having to hire a babysitter for jax while i go to work. Im glad i have a good paying job or i would be screwed.

 

11 months since the boys have left

I heard that the boys are coming to town for a concert. But they Arent staying at there homes because they will only be here for a few days.



© 2012 aly-luvs-1D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are going to make me ball my eyes out!

Posted 11 Years Ago


aly-luvs-1D

11 Years Ago

i sowwy
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

:'(
Are you trying to make me cry?¿?

Posted 11 Years Ago


aly-luvs-1D

11 Years Ago

not really. but if i did im sorry. its supposed to be sad

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 4 chapter 4

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D