chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

Chapter 3

 

Today's the day the boys are supposed to be here.

 

I wanted to go out for the day so i called Jackson's babysitter and she said she can watch him. I called in for a day off from and i was granted my wish.

 

I headed out the door after saying bye to Jackson and lauren (his babysitter). And decided to go to Starbucks to get a little snack then head to the mall.

 

I walked into the warm cafe and up to the counter. I ordered my drink and muffin and payed for it. I sat down at a table near the counter and waited to be called. I heard someone walk in and i turned to see who it was.

 

"Hmm...he looks really familiar." I said to my self. I watched him walk up to the counter.

 

"Alex!" I went up to the counter to retrieve my order. I met eyes with the stranger and he winked. I blushed a little and went back to my table.

 

"Now what's a pretty girl like you doing here all by herself?" I looked up to see who said it and it was the stranger. I smiled.

 

"Well i wouldn't be alone if u sat with me." I said. He smirked.

 

"Is that an invitation?" He asked still smirking.

 

"Obviously." I laughed. He smiled. He has such a cute smile. The guy sat down in the chair across from me.

 

"So what's your name beautiful?" He asked.

 

"Alex." I replied. "And yours?"

 

"Josh!" The person at the counter called. The boy got up and grabbed his stuff from the lady and say back down.

 

"So your names josh?" I asked. He nodded.

 

We spent the next half and hour talking and getting to know each other. Josh is super sweet. apparently he's a professional drummer. And the best part is that he didn't freak out when I told him i had a son and he's said he's great with kids and that if i needed any help to let him know.

 

"So where are you heading now?" Josh asked as we walked out the cafe doors.

 

"I was gonna go shopping for a bit. If you're not busy, would you like to join me?" I said.

 

"I would love to."

 

"We have to stop by my house quickly to get my car." I said. "Is that okay?" He nodded.

 

"Lead the way." Josh said smiling.

 

We made it to my house 10 minutes later. We walked up to my front door and i unlocked it. I walked inside and was greeted by a small child gripping on to my legs.

 

"Mommy!!" My son cheered. I bent down and lifted him in my arms.

 

"Hey baby boy! Are you being good?" I asked Jackson. He nodded. I placed Jackson on the floor and he ran towards the living room.

 

"He's so cute." Josh laughed. I turned to him and smiled. "He looks like you."

 

"He looks more like his dad actually." I said as we walked into the loving.

 

"Ohh where is his dad?" My smile faded and i looked at the floor fighting back tears. "Oh I'm so sorry." Josh said hugging me.

 

"Don't worry he's not dead. I just don't know where he is. Well i do, i just haven't talked to him in a while." I explained. Josh nodded. "Hey lauren I'm gonna need you to watch him a bit longer. I'm gonna run up to the mall for a bit then i will be home." Lauren nodded.

 

"That's fine." She said.

 

"Mommy who dis." Jax asked pointing a little finger at josh.

 

"This is mommy's friend josh. Can u say hi josh?"

 

"Hi." Josh said. I face palmed. I looked at him.

 

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to the child." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Hi Josh." Jackson said waving his little hand. Josh smiled and picked him up.

 

"Hey buddy." Josh said to my son. "Hey Alex how about we just bring him along?" Josh asked.

 

"That's fine. So lauren i guess you can go home." I smiled. "Thank you for watching him."

 

"No problem. He's a sweet kid." She said and she walked out the door.

 

"I'm just gonna grab my keys and we can go." I said going to get my keys. I grabbed them and we headed out to the car.

 

"Want me to get him in his seat?" Josh asked once i unlocked the car.

 

"Sure. Thank you." He nodded and put jax in his seat.

 

I hopped in the drivers seat and put the keys in. Josh got in the passengers side and buckled up. The car roared to life and we were off to the mall.

 

3 hours later

 

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel josh was staying at. As josh got out, i turned to check on Jackson ans he was asleep.

 

"Poor kid must have been tired." Josh said looking at Jackson. I nodded. "Anyways thanks for today." He said.

 

"No problem. Any time you wanna hang out just let me no." I answered.

 

"How about tomorrow?" I giggled.

 

"Okay text me in the morning ans we will figure something out."

 

"Okay cool. See you tomorrow then." He waved and shut the door.

 

10 minutes later

 

I pulled into my drive way and shut off the car. I got out of the car and over to Jackson's side. I carefully and gently picked him up out of his seat. He stirred but didn't wake up.

 

I unlocked the front door and brought jax up to his room and put him to bed.

 

I went back out to the car to my shopping bags. I locked the car when i was done and went back into the house.

 

I threw the bags on my bedroom floor. I changed out of my clothes and went to bed.

 

2:23 a.m.

 

Jackson started crying. I jumped out of bed and ran to his room. I picked him up out of his crib and cradled him in my arms.

 

"Shh. Shh. Its okay. Mommy's here. Your okay." I told my crying son.

 

I sat down on the chair next to his crib.

 

"What's wrong honey? Did you have a bad dream?" Jackson shook his head. "Then what's wrong baby boy?"

 

"I miss daddy."



© 2012 aly-luvs-1D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg No. Why !?!?!?!
But Awww Jackson Is Soo Cute!!!

:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh JAX! I'm balling right now! AND THAT'S JOSH DIVINE AND THEN SHE'S GOING TO SEE ZAYN AND THEN ANOTHER FREAKING LOVE TRIANGLE!!!!!! *sob*

Posted 11 Years Ago


aly-luvs-1D

11 Years Ago

shhhh dont tell anyone my plan
luv2dream

11 Years Ago

It's OBVIOUS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob*
OMG you are making me cry
Poor jax

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 4 chapter 4

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D