chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D

chapter 6


josh drove us back to my house and i looked out the window of his car. jackson sat in the backseat fast asleep. it had been a long night for me and jax. i was still amazed how he coud recognise his father after not seeing him since he was an infant. i sighed and let my breathe escape into the large car. setting my suddenly heavy head on the glass of the car window. i couldnt believe zayn thought he could just snap his fingers and have me back just like that. he left me all alone with our son without even a note or anything to tell me at least why he left. im just worried about jackson now because what if he starts asking for zayn now that hes seen him again.


"Are you okay babe?" josh asked putting his hand on my thigh. i smiled in my head hearing him call me babe.


"yeah, im fine. just tired. its been a long night." i said looking at him.

alittle while later he pulled into my driveway.


"i will get jax, you go inside." josh said kissing me quickly. i nodded and walked up to the door and unlocked it. i looked behind me and saw josh holding a sleeping a sleeping jax.


"josh if you want you can stay the night?" i told him. he smiled and nodded.


"i would love to." he said kissed me again. i smiled and wrapped my small arms around his waist. i felt him kiss the top of my head. "im gonna bring jax up to his room and put him to bed."


"can you put him in his pajamas please?" i asked josh. he nodded and brought jax upstairs.


i followed them up the stairs then i went to my room. i grabbed a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts and went to change in my bathroom. i stripped out of my clothes and put the new ones on. i brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a messy bun.


when i walked back into my room, jash was laying on my bed doing something on his phone. did i mention he was shirtless? let me tell you, you could prabably bounce a quarter of his abs. i walked over and layed down next to him. i wrapped my arms around his bicep and rested my head on his shoulder and nuzzled into his neck.


"watchia doin babe?" i asked a little hesitant when saying babe. what if he thinks its weird that i called him babe. but yet he called me babe before. but hes a guy and guys call most girls babe.


"messing around on twitter. and now stopping so i can pay attention to you." josh said putting his phone down and leaning his head on mine. we sat in silence for a bit til i decided to break it.


"josh?"


"whats up baby?" i smirked.


"what are we?" i said sitting up to look at him better. he stared into my eyes not saying anything. alex, your stupid you shouldnt have said anything.


"well....uhh...i was hoping you would be my...umm....girlfriend?" he said quietly. i dont think i could have smiled any bigger. i leaned forward and crashed my lips onto his.


he kissed back almost instantly. i brought my hand up to the back of his neck and tugged gently on his hair. he groaned as i did that, i smirked. he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. he brought his hand down lowered and rested it on my butt. he gave it a light squeeze and i gasped. he took this opportunity to let his tougue explore my mouth.


he moved his mouth down my neck leaving he skin as he moved tingle. he stopped at my collar bone and started gently sucking most likely leaving a hickey. i let my hands trail down his chest and onto his abs. he gripped my waist and rolled us over so he was on top.


after like 10 more minutes of us making out, i ended up with me just in my bra and underwear and him in his boxers. he was falling asleep with his arm wrapped around my waist and my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck.


the next morning


"mommy?"


"mommmy, wate up!"


"momma, i hungy." i slowly opened my eyes to see my son staring intently at me obviously waiting for me to get up.


"morning my handsom little boy." i said ruffing his hair.


"mornin mommy!" he replied smiling t me.


"hey honey why dont you play in your room for a few minutes while mommy gets dressed okay?" i told jackson. he nodded and ran off. i smiled to myself.


i slowly lifted Josh's arm off me, he stirred then rolled over so face opposite of me.

I walled over to my dresser and puller a pair of shorts. I slid them on and looked for a shirt.


In the corner of my eye I saw Josh's shirt laying on the floor. I walked over, picked it up and put it on.


Then I walked out of my bedroom and into Jacksons. I saw him on the floor looking at one of his books.


"Hey babyboy, want to get some breakfast?" Jax looked up from his book to look at me. He nodded and put his book down and ran to me. I picked him up and placed him on my hip.


We walked down the stairs and into the living room. I placed Jackson in the little chair on the floor and turned on the TV to cartoons for him.


I then went into the kitchen to get his food. I made his a small bowl of cereal and place it on the tray in front of him.


"tank you mommy." He said digging into his cereal.


"Your welcome babyboy." I bent down and kissed his head. I sat on the couch behind him and watched the tv.


A few minutes later the door bell rang. I looked at the clock and it read 9:30. Who the hell is here at almost 10 in the morning.


I got up and answered the door.


"zayn?" I said, surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?"


"Well, I wanted to check on you to make sure you got home okay and I wanted to see jax." He responded. I nodded and stepped to the side allowing him to come in. He

walked into the living room with me behind him.


And of course josh picks that time to come downstairs.


"Hey babe, I heard the doorbell ri-" he stopped when he saw zayn standing there.


"What are you doing here?" He asked zayn moving so he was next to Jackson.


"I could ask you the same thing." Zayn said.


"Well, I'm here cause I can be And i wanted to be with my girlfriend." It must have

been just then when zayn noticed that josh was shirtless and I was wearing joshs shirt.


"Did you...?" Zayn trailed off.


"No And even if we did it would be any of your business." I said.


"Daddy!" My son yelled happily when he saw his father. Zayn smiled and lifted Jackson put of his chair to hug him.


"Hey buddy!" Zayn said.


"I missed you daddy.." jax said to zayn wrapping his tiny arms around zayns neck. My eyes drifted to josh who nudged his head towards the kitchen, gesturing me to follow him.


"I missed you too jax." I heard zayn say, "I missed you too." He looked at my as he said that.


I tore my eyes from him and followed josh into the kitchen.


"why is he here?" josh asked as soon as i walked in. i shrugged and walked over to him. i wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his chest.


"i dont know. he just showed up." i said. josh kissed the top on my head and rested his chin on it. he had one hand stroking my hair and the other on my lower back. "i dont want him here."


"then tell him to leave." josh whispered in my hair.


"i cant."


"why?" he lifted my head so i was looking at him and then moved both his hands to my hips.


"im not gonna tell him he cant see his son." i pointed out. josh nodded understandingly. he brought he head down and pressed his lips on to mine, kissing me quickly then pulling away after a few seconds. "i should probably go check on them." i said pulling out of josh's grasp.


"okay, im gonna go back up stair and take a shower." he said leaving the room. i walked back into the living room to see zayn sitting on the couch with jax sitting on his lap. jackson was facing zayn making faces at him. i smiled and walked over.


"mommy!" jackson yelled excitedly. i sat on the couch next to zayn and jax crawled onto my lap.


"hey cutie." i said kissing his cheek.


"ewwy mommy! no do dat!" he squeeked wiping his cheek.


"so..i was telling jax how the boys wanted to him and he wants to see them to. so i was wondering if i could take to for a bit?" zayn asked. i nodded.


"yeah thats fine." i answered. zayn smiled.


"you can come to. i mean, if you want you can. i know the boys want to see you too." zayn offered.


"yeah sure. i can have josh drive me over when he gets out of the shower." i noticed zayn tense a bit when i said josh's name. he nodded. "so perrie huh?" i asked him.


"yeah...but i broke up with her last night." i looked at zayn, shocked.


"what? why?" zayn shrugged.


"honestly i did it cause i still love you-"


"zayn-" i cut zayn off but then he did the same to me.


"no listen. i know there most likely wont be any chance of us getting back together. but i want you to know that know matter what im gonna be here for you and for our son." zayn finished. so he broke up with perrie for me? seriously? i didnt know what to say.


"uh..im gonna go see if josh is done." i got off the couch and ran upstairs.


i walked into my bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door.


"josh, its alex, are you done?" i asked. i didnt hear the water so im guessing he is.


"yeah, you can come in." he answered. i opened the door..


"AAHH!" i screamed and covered my eyes. josh stood there laughing. he was standing there NAKED! "why didnt you put a towel on?!?"


"i didnt want to." he said still laughing. ugh that boy.


1 hour later


"why josh though?" liam asked. we had just got here like half an hour ago and once i hung out with the boys for a bit liam asked to talk to me. we were catching up on things and now liam is asking about josh...yay.


"because hes sweet, he loves jax, and hes-"


"one of zayns best friends." liam interrupted me.


"thats not why im dating him li." i huffed. "i really like him."


"do you still have feelings for zayn?" liam asked hesitantly. i thought for a sec. do i?


"i dont know." i said confused.


"so you might?"


"i dont know! maybe!" i really dont want to screw things up with josh. but i think i still like zayn.....


"well aly, you should really make up your mind before someone gets hurt." liam said leaving the room.


© 2013 aly-luvs-1D


Author's Note

aly-luvs-1D
sorry for such a long wait for the update. im gonna try and update more regularly

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwwww I love zayn to death and this is all.so sweet but so sad!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Added on August 10, 2013
Last Updated on August 10, 2013


Author

aly-luvs-1D
aly-luvs-1D

About
hey im alex but i liked to be called aly. im a sophmore in highschool now!! im really nice unless you make me mad. im totally and completely in love with one direction like legit im gonna marry them l.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D


chapter 3 chapter 3

A Chapter by aly-luvs-1D