My mother?

My mother?

A Chapter by Alyssa Boyd
"

Is the shadow her mother?

"

   When Eric pulled up in his silver mustang I smiled and got into the passenger seat. We talked about last night on the way to school. Once he walked me inside to my locker, my friend Sam dashed towards us screaming, "I got a date with James tonight!" I smiled and gave her the look that she knew meant to settle down. "Tell me all the details at lunch." I laughed.

 

    I turned to my side and Eric was looking deeply into my eyes and smiling with a cocky smile. He kissed me gently and walked away. Then he stopped and said "See you later." "Kay." I responded. I jerked around to find Justin poking my sides, I smiled and playfully hit him. "So your still with Eric I see." He said with an unhappy smile.

 

 

    Justin and I had dated a few times but it had never worked between us. He had dark hair that was to die for. His skin looked like it had been kissed by the sun. He was simply gorgeous. I never got over him, there was just something about him. But no one knew that, not even my best friends. "Yes Justin." I responded while rolling my eyes. Then the bell rang and I watched everyone blast to class including Justin.

 

   Of course me being a klutz I dropped my papers everywhere. As I was picking up my stuff. I saw the shadow. "Leave me alone!" I cried while nearly running away. "Wait Aly come back please." The voice of the shadow is what made me stop, I recognized it very well.

 

   "Mom?" I whispered quietly. I noticed tears started falling and running down my rosey cheeks. "Yes it's me, I have a lot to tell you." She responded. Ignoring everything after the part about it being her I asked, "Why wouldn't you talk before? You scared me for weeks." I said miserably.

"Before I answer that there is something I have to tell you..." Her voice trailed off leaving a foggy red cloud that smelled like fresh blood.

 

  "MOM!" I screamed. "Please come back." I started balling. I leaned against someone's locker and wiped my tears from my cheeks. "Miss are you alright?" A strange voice asked. "Umm I'm fine." I grabbed all my books and papers and ran to my first hour. Before I walked in I used my sleeve to wipe my tears. I slowly walked in feeling the eyes of everyone watching me. "Miss Watson, your late." My very annoyed teacher said. "Sorry." I muttered.

 

   I sat down and listened to his lecture about pollution, but I couldn't concentrate with everything that had just happened.

       



© 2011 Alyssa Boyd


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on June 12, 2010
Last Updated on April 5, 2011
Tags: shadow, ghost, red, fog, horror, why, me, eric, aly, tears


Author

Alyssa Boyd
Alyssa Boyd

Burtchville, MI



About
Well I'm far from normal. I like to be unique. I am in love with House of night novels, they are very addicting. My passions are poetry, photography, animals, and writing stories. Well when I'm older.. more..

Writing
Vampire? Vampire?

A Poem by Alyssa Boyd


Why me? Why me?

A Chapter by Alyssa Boyd