Happy B-day Naruto!(Kushina and Naruto)

Happy B-day Naruto!(Kushina and Naruto)

A Story by XxAmandaxX
"

A Stranger in Naruto's birthday! Let's find out what will happen!

"
Happy B-day

I am in the window feeling bored nothing to do.

   Flashback

''Naruto you better stay inside the house for a reason.'' The Hokage said

''Is it just, because its my birthday?'' I said with a frown

Under the Hokage's hat is tear of pity to Naruto. He never knew what to do with the villagers.'I'm sorry Minato and Kushina' the hokage thought.

The Hokage ruffle Naruto's hair ''Ahhahah! Jiji! Stop!'' ''Hahaha''

   End Of Flashback

   Hum-- *Knocks* ''Huh? Who's there?'' I ask curiously as I open the door.''Huh? Noboby is here then.'' I turn back and ''Ahhh! Who are you?!'' I saw a women with a long Very red hair sitting on my couch.

''Oh! Me? I'm just here to give you a gift!'' she said with grin ''REALLY?! WOW THANK YOU!!'' ''By the sound of yours ,it sounds like you never heard of that!''She laugh ''uh..It's true'' i said with with a sad face ''Okay, Naruto-kun!'' ''How to you know my name?!'' I said with a shock ''Uhh! Just come here.'' I went next to her.

''Why are you here? Shouldn't you play outside? It's you birthday''

''Well jiji said that I can't''

''*whispers* I knew it! Minato should be here to greet his son happy b-day ,other that doing paperworks!''

''huh?What did you said miss?''

''ahh! Nothing! here's your gift!And Happy Birthday!''I grin cause this my first time after 5-years! 

''Wow it's so big!''It has a red ribbon and yellow warped around it

*Knocks* ''Come in I said as I look at the door

Dog-san (that's Kakashi when anbu still) and Old man came in ''Naruto you can go to the park! Naruto what's that in your hands?'' I look down to see my present ''Oh! Old man meet-- Huh? where is she?'' I said

 ''Well I don't know what your taking about.'' 

''But-'' ''Do you want to open that box Naruto? Maybe the person you meet is very nice'' 

''Yeah! She is!''Dog-san sat on my left and Old man sat on my right

I started to open my gift then I saw a picture, there is the woman I saw and a blonde tall guy with bule eyes like me in the right side of the woman and a big awesome coat with flames in the bottom plus the back on it says 'Fourth Hokage' I saw Old man and Dog-san (I think) shocked faces ''Naruto who gave this to you?'' Doggie-san said ''Wait Doggie-san there is one more thing in here!'' I took out a piece of letter and read out loud ''Your parent really loved you by heart ~Your Parents'' I started crying, I always told myself 'Do my parent's love me?' Then I saw Old man crying ''Old man! Why are you crying?'' ''Tears of joy Naruto,And i have to go for the paper works.Dog please take care of Naruto'' ''Yes Hokage-sama''

''Higher Doggie-san! Higher!''As Doggie-san kept on swinging. This is the best day of my life! I love you Mom and Dad!

© 2014 XxAmandaxX


Author's Note

XxAmandaxX
(edited!) well I am not sure if this is a sad story for you but I tried my best! :) SWG(Sorry if Wrong Grammar) :) And sorry for the edit its just small!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwwwwwwww,how sweeeeeet! I think im fainting because of this story!

Posted 10 Years Ago


XxAmandaxX

10 Years Ago

Thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1420 Views
1 Review
Added on May 19, 2013
Last Updated on January 17, 2014
Tags: Happy birthday, Kushina, Naruto, gift

Author

XxAmandaxX
XxAmandaxX

Somewhere down the road , Christian



About
Hi! My Name is Amanda! Birthday: August 28 I love anime and manga! My favorite things to do: Scare everyone I know :P Drawing the things I have in mind Reading books in WitersCafe,.. more..

Writing