Introduction To Me: 5/7/13

Introduction To Me: 5/7/13

A Story by amazingalex13
"

This is just a little more in depth introduction to myself.

"
Hi there! I'm Alex.
I am a girl who is currently in middle school and dealing with all of that teenage drama. 
I was looking for some other website where I can share my writing pieces and came across this website. I haven't been on here that long (only approximately 10 minutes) but I do like it. It seems like there are contests I can join as well as groups. I would love to figure all of that out out.
I have always wanted to be a writer. I have a blog on blogger and glipho. I really like both of them. 
Some other random things about me include that I play soccer, I like to sing, spend time with family and friends and my favorite food is popcorn.
I also have an obsession with Taylor Swift. She is my idol. Her Red album is amazing. I listen to it every morning on the bus and whenever I am in the car on the way to the store.
I'm excited to read some of your posts. Thanks for reading.
~amazingalex13

© 2013 amazingalex13


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Alex welcome to the site and I hope you like it .

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

esperanza

10 Years Ago

Well if you have any questions or need any help you can ask me I won't mind .
amazingalex13

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
esperanza

10 Years Ago

No problem
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
Hi Alex. Welcome to the 'site.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

amazingalex13

10 Years Ago

Thanks!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013
Tags: journal, newpost, new, firstpost, introduction

Author

amazingalex13
amazingalex13

About
I'm Alex! I am in middle school and have the dreams of becoming a writer someday. I have a blog on blogger and thought that I would expand my writings to this community. I love to hangout with my frie.. more..