Cups of coffee

Cups of coffee

A Story by Amber Rose Warner

Would you like coffee?  We could meet in a tiny dive with the world's worst coffee and best pie.  
or we could stop at a gas station as the sun rises and choose our direction.

Would you like coffee? I'd like to spend some time with you before the world takes it's toll and enjoy your private world.
Or you could come over and sit with me in my messy house as I revel you with stories of my life.

Would you like coffee? We could go to Ihop at midnight when we're too tired to make sense and talk about things that shouldn't be discussed.
Or we could drive around and enjoy the night, talking about the life we've lived together and the mistakes we've made.

Would you like  coffee with me? It's ok if not.
I'll sit in a cafe on a snowy morning and watch the people go by.
Or I'll sit on the couch and write...

© 2018 Amber Rose Warner


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Extraordinary. I love this vivid piece on a favorite thing of mine (my own personal liquid therapy). But this one doubles as an open glimpse into the heart, mind and soul set to scenes right out of a film.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 23, 2018
Last Updated on October 23, 2018

Author

Amber Rose Warner
Amber Rose Warner

Farwell, MI



About
Just another mom questioning the meaning of her existence while folding the laundry. more..

Writing