Who Am I?

Who Am I?

A Story by amdc101
"

**READ AUTHORS NOTE FIRST PLEASE!**

"
I see beauty in flowers, changing leaves, fall days. My mind turns everything into a story; the stuffed dog I found sopping wet in the woods, the grown man on my street who walks around in a bright, striped hat with a pompom on top, the man who walks his dog with his eyes wide open, head flicking back and forth. I see differently through a camera. Being able to look at things in black and white, or sepia, gives them a whole new perspective to me. I like using art to capture a moment in my life, or my imagination. I like books that let me slip into different worlds, like the Inkheart Trilogy. I love that there is music for any emotion; that it is something I can relate to. I don't believe in God; I believe we are guests on the earth and need to respect it. I think not knowing is a chance to learn, not an excuse to not try. I like to travel and experience new things. Who am I? I am an artist, a dreamer, and adventurer.

© 2011 amdc101


Author's Note

amdc101
The first day of 8th grade, and I am faced with the question, "Who am I?" This was in my English class, and I automatically knew I didn't want to do "I am so and so, and I like this and that, and my Summer was fun." I wanted to make an impression. So this is what I wrote.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm sure you made a huge impression on your English teacher. I loved this! Really well done! Thanks for the RR. Good job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very cute! I did notice the difference of your voice here and thought it was clever and a little proud. ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I bet you got an A! That was beautiful! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


wait 8th grade? isnt that grade school?
man i dont get anything from your schooling system
but still the bestes of luck
and a nice intro
im sure you will make alot of friends :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
4 Reviews
Added on September 25, 2011
Last Updated on September 25, 2011

Author

amdc101
amdc101

CT



About
I love writing, all different genres-send me read requests and I'll read as much as I can. Message me about groups and stuff... Anything else? I don't know, check out my writing! more..

Writing
NIght NIght

A Poem by amdc101


Handlebars Handlebars

A Poem by amdc101