Untitled (suggestions please?)

Untitled (suggestions please?)

A Book by Ami N.
"

About a girl who discovers a deep, dark secret that has been hidden from her the day she was born.

"

Chapters


© 2012 Ami N.


Author's Note

Ami N.
My experiment...up on WC yet again.
So, this is my first book that I've tried to write. I've never really written anything besides poetry, so I really appreciate your opinion on how this turns out :)
I'm a busy person (and I write really slow), so I can't guarantee I'll be posting up chapters regularly.

I desperately need a title. Please comment or message me if you have any ideas. Thank you.

(By the way, for those of you who read this when it was up previously, I've changed it a lot. You might want to start from the beginning again ;P) And the picture for the cover - I put my sweat and blood in it. So you just might want to check it out ;)

-___- All it needs is a title.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I always appreciate reviews and suggestions (and title ideas!).

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wouldn't really know what to call it, because I don't really know the theme of the story. Just treat it like poetry and base the title of the main idea or whatever you think of when you read the story (or what you want readers to think when they read it).

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
The title, though I hate to say this, a title is the best when an author names it herself. otherwise, it doesn't ring true. So try thinking ok?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Haha, the only thing I ended up helping you with was CAT. (you remember the real name.) And nothing else. :P My titles were failures. :P

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

489 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012

Author

Ami N.
Ami N.

CA



About
Me~ 'Tis what I am. And no better me can there be of me 'Cuz I am the only me there can ever be :) more..

Writing