For you

For you

A Story by amorvincitomnia
"

A letter I wrote but never sent, want to share it now ...

"
I'll sweep you off your feet, and make God regret he left an angel behind. In this world second chances are few and far between but we only need them if we falter in our first chance. With you I will not falter, I will not stray, I will be like an arrow with you as my target. To earn your love is my goal. I may be a fool to think I'd ever be worthy enough to gain it, but what man, even a fool of a man could ever call himself a man, if he did not strive to be more than he thought possible. That's what you make me want to do, to strive to be more than I ever thought possible. Every day I go over in my head the countless things I could do better. Every day I think of the ways I could change. I strive to be a man who would be worthy of you. Who in the darkest of hours you could turn to and know with no doubt that I would make everything alright. Because this you deserve. You deserve a gentle hand to hold you, and a strong hand to defend you. Someone who you can trust implicitely and never worry that they were anywhere but at your side. Someone to lift you up when you where down, stand beside you and add to your own strength. To love you forever without fail. It should not be until death do you part after all. Love should be forever, eternity on end. One life to the next. If you by some cruel fate were to fall, then I would follow you soon after into the next life and be reborn and I would search you out till I found you again.No time nor space could ever take what I feel for you away.No matter what happens, no matter what words are said at one point or another, that constant will always remain. You will always be able to count on me being there any day anytime to be for you whatever you made need me to be at the time. I would walk through the fires of hell itself if it meant in the end I could carry you out with me, and see you smile. That perfect smile which I've grown so so fond of. When I'm around you I can't help but mimic it in my own fashion. Though I know its not nearly as earthshatteringly brightening as yours, it's there on my face because of you. When I meant you I have to admit I was lost in more ways than one. I would date around here and there, so much so at times it felt like I was desperate to fill a whole in my heart. And I was desperate. But no matter how many girls I meant, no matter who it was, nothing seemed to fill it, to fit there in that empty space, that by the day was getting bigger and bigger. I was feeling a lonliness that you only hear spoken of in the saddest of stories, I had a fear of never ending darkness and never being able to fill that space in me. I was doing things just simply to occupy my time to take my mind off of the fight I seemed to be constantly losing inside. Some things I'm not all that proud of. I'll admit I was weak at times. Then you came along, and from the moment I saw you, I had to try. I didn't know what it was but I was asked who you were when you walked by that night and all I could say was "I don't know but I fully intend to find out". If I'd had know then who you were , what you were, what you would eventually mean to me, I'm very certain I would have probably went into shock right then and there out of fear. For me you are the kind of feeling that only comes along once in a lifetime for people. I may be a fool (insert name lol) but I'd rather be a fool in love then anything else.

© 2012 amorvincitomnia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reading this makes me wish it was written for me. So very heartfelt. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


amorvincitomnia

11 Years Ago

The feelings I put into this and the part of me stored in it's words are a fundamental part of who I.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 26, 2012
Last Updated on November 26, 2012

Author

amorvincitomnia
amorvincitomnia

OH



About
I'm incredibly passionate. I wear my emotions like a badge of honor and don't shy away from saying what's on my mind. It's gotten me hurt more often than not but it's who I am and how I live. I'm new .. more..

Writing