Immoral Development

Immoral Development

A Book by Amy Skye
"

*SEE COMMENTS FOR FULL BOOK DESCRIPTION*

"

© 2020 Amy Skye


Author's Note

Amy Skye
When sustainability becomes the ultimate target for a new world order, Anifa, a rehabilitation center created for such a purpose, shifts the balance of power. Cress Hayes, now faced with a new life at the rehab center, must come to grips with her new reality, as her parents are ripped from her side, and are forced to endure the first round of treatment of Project R: Reformification. After years of their absence, Cress finally acknowledges their death. But everything changes when she receives notice of her selection. The reality she came to know swiftly changes and she is forced into the Vat to undergo Project R 2.0. One hundred and fifty years pass before she is pulled from the Vat, where she is told she is the future of a new form of sustainability for human kind. The first immortal.
After discovering her fate, Cress escapes the rehab center, with the help of a freewill activist eager to keep immortality out of the hands of Anifa. Now, out in the desolate abandoned world, Cress comes face to face with new threats and new allies, new loves, and old losses.
Cress must learn her new reality, who she can trust, and who is just trying to use her for their own gain. She must grasp the truth of her existence, and struggle with learning to live with who and what she has become.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds very creative and very adventurous. Great work!

Posted 3 Years Ago


Hi Amy! I hope to read more of your story soon. It's very good

Posted 3 Years Ago


Hey there. Cant wait to sit down and read the next chapter. . It's a great book!

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amy Skye

3 Years Ago

Great! Another new ch will be up soon as well! :)
Franky

3 Years Ago

You are doing great. Don't rush it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

555 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2020
Last Updated on July 30, 2020
Tags: fiction, dystopian, action, adventure, Post-apocalyptic, immortal, immoral, strong female lead, sci-fi, science fiction

Author

Amy Skye
Amy Skye

About
Hello, I am Amy.I am a sarcastic soul with a headstrong attitude and a do-gooder complex. I have a soft spot for the dystopian, sci-fi, and post-apocalyptic genres. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Amy Skye


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy Skye


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy Skye