Global Instant Adhesives Market Industry Insights, Trends and Outlook

Global Instant Adhesives Market Industry Insights, Trends and Outlook

A Story by Anagha
"

Instant Adhesives Market report categorizes global market by chemistry, substrate, curing process, and application - Industry Insights, Trends, Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2017-25

"

The instant adhesives are solvent free adhesives that are used at room temperature for curing to provide high bonding strength. Instant adhesives provides instant bonding, curing at room temperature, high bonding strength, the ability to adhere with different materials, high chemical resistance, high electrical insulating capacities, and is available in different viscosities. They are easy to use due to the instant bonding effect. Also, if qualities such as low odor and low bleaching are developed, these adhesives would penetrate new markets.

Request Sample of Global Instant Adhesives Market: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/479

Associated toxicity that may lead to skin disease, reaction with wool cotton and other fibrous material are some disadvantages while using instant adhesives. Instant adhesives find extensive use in applications such as capstans, fuse casing, gaskets, magnetic head, spark plug lead covers, dashboard leather, door edge guard, distributor gaskets cushion absorbers, washer nozzles, mud flaps, camera viewfinder, printer wiring, camera tripods, strain gauges, sewing machine parts, pianica keyboard, guitar bridges, and banjo drums.

Instant Adhesives Market Taxonomy­­

On the basis of chemistry,

    • Cyanoacrylate
      • Methyl Cyanoacrylate
      • Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
      • 2-octyl Cyanoacrylate
    • OthersEpoxy-based
      • Cold cure adhesives or two-part
      • Heat cure adhesives or one-part

On the basis of substrate,

    • Metal
      • Steel
      • Aluminum
      • Others
    • Wood
    • Plastic
    • Glass
    • Composites

On the basis of curing process,

    • Conventional Instant Adhesives
    • Light-Cured Instant Adhesives

On the basis of application,

    • Industrial
    • Woodworking
    • Transportation & Automotive
    • Consumer
    • Medical
    • Electronics
    • Sporting Goods
    • Aerospace
    • Oil & Gas
    • Others

Cyanoacrylate is mainly used due to its highly useful properties. These adhesives have low shearing strength and weak resistance to moisture and heat. They are used as temporary adhesive in electronics, woodworking, medical, cosmetics, and forensics applications. Epoxy-based instant adhesives are mainly of two types, namely cold cure adhesive and heat cure adhesive. Cold cure inhibits various properties such as corrosive resistive, have low odor and non-shrinking, have low VOC content, resistance to cracking and abrasion and fatigue. Hot cure adhesives are used above 100OC. These adhesives gives greater bond strength, hardness, rigidity, toughness, and greater impact resistance. They are used in automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical and oil and gas industry.               

Instant Adhesives Market Outlook

The automation in electronics industry and miniaturization industry, medical and transportation are the main drivers for the instant adhesives industry. The growth of these industry will enhance the demand for instant adhesives market in the near future. The instant adhesive market is highly dependent on product quality and consumer quality products that comply with safety standards.

Asia Pacific is the largest, and fastest-growing region in the global instant adhesives market. It will be major sector for this industry due to the increase in the end user industry.  China is the most dominant country due to the low cost labor, wide availability of raw materials and low tax rate. Other countries such as India, South Korea, and Singapore are also emerging players in this market. Growing discretionary income leading to rising standard of living is a major factor fueling demand for instant adhesives over the forecast period. 

North America is the second largest growing region due to the growing automotive industry in this region. This has driven the global instant adhesives market.

Latin America and Middle East instant adhesives markets are also growing at a significant rate, due to the increasing economic growth and demand in medical, electronics and transportation sector.

Check The Trending Report of Global Instant Adhesives Market: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/ongoing-insight/instant-adhesives-market-479

Instant adhesives Market Challenges �"

Relatively high costs and low toughness of instant adhesives inhibits growth of the global instant adhesive market.

Companies are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies in order to sustain their market position. Some of the key companies dominating the market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, H.B. Fuller, Huntsman Corporation, 3M Company, Bostik SA, Toagosei Co. Ltd., and Pidilite Industries.



About Coherent Market Insights:

Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.

Contact Us

Mr. Shah

Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,

#3200

Seattle, WA 98154

Tel: +1-206-701-6702

© 2017 Anagha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on December 13, 2017
Last Updated on December 13, 2017
Tags: Instant Adhesives Market, Instant Adhesives Insights, Trends