Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Faith.

Faith.

A Story by Ana

I honestly believe that all of us will get better. Even tho it doesn't seem that way now.
I know how you feel, because I feel the same. I know you cry your heart out through the night, I know you find your faith in dark. But why? Because you are scared to live? Because you are afraid of being you. Of being yourself. Because those people are telling you you are not worth it. Worth of anything. Those people are nothing, no one. Just full ghosts with no hands and no wings. 
You need to pick yourself up. You need to dance like no one is watching and smile like it will save the world. Because it will... It will save your world. It will save you. You are worth it my dear. YOU are a person. You deserve every good in this world that you want... That you believe in.
No one is better. You are the best. Look at you honey. You will be alright. I don't know when I will get over there, but I will. Your faith will lead me. Spread your wing and fight it all. Destroy the evil, leave the tears behind. Leave those who do not trust you alone. They are not worth any of your time. 
Yes, maybe they laugh now, but later, you will laugh at them. Trust yourself and trust me. Things do get better when you don't expect it.

© 2013 Ana


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 22, 2013
Tags: faith, dreams, fear, hope, sadness.

Author

Ana
Ana

About
Hi, I'm Ana. Nice to meet you. more..

Writing
Stay Awake. Stay Awake.

A Poem by Ana


Silly girl. Silly girl.

A Poem by Ana


Purple wings Purple wings

A Poem by Ana