Mohammed bin Ali Akbar 10 Hours Long Risky Liver Transplant Surgery

Mohammed bin Ali Akbar 10 Hours Long Risky Liver Transplant Surgery

A Story by Anan Adisa
"

Plan your LIVER TRANSPLANT SURGERY with Top Liver Transplant Surgeons & Hospital in India at an affordable rate. Contact us to know about Affordable Cost Liver Transplant in India

"

Mohammed bin Ali Akbar came to India from the Doha after suffering for many years with chronic liver disease. Mohammed was told that he had hepatitis B.  When Mohammed went for a check-up the following year, he was told he had cirrhosis, a condition where scar tissue builds up and affects the liver’s ability to function. “The doctors gave me medication,” he recalls, “but I didn’t take it. I was still in denial because I felt okay.” A doctor he consulted for the second opinion confirmed the diagnosis and sent him for a bone marrow test, concerned that his body wasn’t producing enough platelets. Not just this, his doctor in Doha presented him with a piece of bad news that he would be able to live for the next 2-3 months only. Since Mohammed could not accept it, he decided to look out for the best treatment across the globe. This was when he came to know about forerunners healthcare consultants who provide liver transplant in India at an affordable cost.

 

When Mohammed came to know about forerunners healthcare consultants, he posted a query on their website https://www.forerunnershealthcare.com/liver-transplant-India-low-cost-advantages.html. Soon after, he received a call from one of the case managers. She asked for the reports and send them to some of the best liver transplant hospitals in India. She helped him get the hospital's opinions and associated quotes along with providing the hospital profiles. After going through the profiles, he decided to visit India, which was followed by the initiation of the paperwork to come to India. 




“Once I got here, I knew I was in good hands. The family decided to come to India, because of the advanced liver transplant technology and doctors available here and affordable cost liver transplant in India. The whole transplant team was amazing,” he says. “Everybody I spoke to was incredibly loving and supportive. The doctors gave me copies of all my test results and explained things fully, knowing I had trust issues with my previous health care providers in Doha.”


Mohammed’s 28 old year daughter donated him her liver. “Surgery took about 10 Hours long risky liver transplant surgery to complete, and it was an uneventful surgery. During the procedure, he didn’t get more than two blood transfusions, which is a wonderful piece of surgery,” the patient felt great and was able to walk within one day after the surgery. “The surgery was flawless and my recovery time was fast when I awoke from that surgery, the first thing I wanted to do was walk.  I left the hospital 5 days later, decided to return to work. I was to determine to leave the hospital five days later. But my surgeon got me to relax and urged me to wait until I was feeling closer to 100 percent. In four weeks, I was back with my kids, doing what I love most.” 


We are happy that through forerunners healthcare consultants, we are able to reach out to them, who successfully carried out this difficult operation which was 10 hours long and risky.  We have come again after one year for a follow-up consultation with the surgeon. In between we were sharing our reports with forerunners healthcare consultants’ team member via email [email protected], they used to show it to the doctor and give us his replies along with recommendations of medicines, etc.


I always recommend forerunners healthcare consultants to my friends and family members in Doha who need treatment abroad. They assist them to choose the great doctor for their medical conditions. Mohammed is now recovering well and gradually getting relieved from the signs and symptoms that bothered him previously. “I also lost my hope for life. I am very happy that I decided to visit India.” 

© 2019 Anan Adisa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe