The Phone call!!!!!

The Phone call!!!!!

A Story by anant mody
"

Its a small story which i felt when one fine day i took off a leave from life to live life.hopw u will like it n share few minutes to comment on it.

"

Came home just now!!!!! took off the shoes,just went to kitchen made a sand witch & sat on chair.Completely tired with headache.its completely silence with only clocks tick-tack rattling sound & my eyes are not kissing d sleep. schedules,work,meetings,appointments,projects,calls so much lined up for tomorrow.

Suddenly, ring-ring i woke up with 6 am. in the morning,call from colleague get up bro!!! you are late.got ready.Running for local train without eating breakfast & tea.waiting for the train but this why this train is not coming!!!!! i doubt that due to last night heavy rain,it might be cancelled.As i was assuming the night angel speaker said the same. Don’t know what to do now.should i go or not go then friends  pinged me on whatsapp that water logging took p[lace in many places.so decide not to go & enjoy a nice holiday today.

Went back home,made some hot snacks with warming tea,sat in balcony with a sigh of relief.No worries,no pressures,no clients shouting,no calls nothing. listening to my favorite old music & enjoying the rain. Suddenly with the back of my mind eyes went to the top of cupboard where my guitar was kept. I decide to take it down from ashes & play its strings.Rubbing off the dust, i plucked its strings n felt like heaven.Took out  few of my poems kept in a box in a corner.I read few of them & decided to ink down few words & continued the romance with poems & guitar till afternoon then saw a kid riding a bicycle on  the road, I went down running leaving the elevator.Requested the boy to borrow his cycle.Gave him a big dairymilk & took my passion of childhood with me.Riding in rain feelings like rain is having a romance with me.

Then thought, lets call up friends with whom contact was broken due to running life & responsibilities.To my surprise they were also free today, had a great long talk with everyone with the arrival of  all old memories.It was late evening & i was tired, sat on chair took a nap.Suddenly phone rang it was my boss,’Be prepared for meeting tomorrow’.By that message i realized all these was a dream. I was in a dream. It was like an enlightenment as in what i need & want in life.So i didn’t go next day & celebrated that one day of my life, lived it enjoyed it.

‘Always had heard, a phone can change your life but for me it surely changed my life’.

�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"�"-

AN  ANANT MODY’S WRITING VENTURE.

© 2015 anant mody


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on July 3, 2015
Last Updated on July 3, 2015
Tags: stories, short stories, life break