Managing Pain with Marijuana (quick-write)

Managing Pain with Marijuana (quick-write)

A Story by Andrew N. Farrens
"

A Quick-Write About The Miracles of Marijuana.......

"
This is all very obvious and elementary to someone like myself, who has had such a long, personal relationship with 'Mary-Jane', but due to the social stigma of marijuana, 'pot-heads' like myself were/are unable to share helpful information with people suffering from both chronic and acute pain. I hope the trend toward the complete legal and medicinal acceptance of this amazing flower continues like it has. It is almost beyond expression the awe-inspiring warmth of cheerful goodwill I feel bloom inside my empathic soul when I read the words of Savannah Jones, the wife of a friend I love like a brother, because with her carefully researched blog (http://heavens2betsey.com/category/blog-2/), she is doing her best to make the World a more desirable place for all. Hopefully because of intrepid writers like Mrs. Jones, someday soon medical marijuana will be associated by not just a euphoric 'high' but also as a real medicine used in everyday educational, employment, and other social situations. Cannabidiol (CBD), the main ingredient in marijuana that helps ease pain (along with many other benefits, most of which likely have yet to be discovered.) better than both over-the-counter and opiate painkillers, according to most research, has been shown to counter-react the effects of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana that gives one a euphoric 'high' feeling. Theoretically, a person could smoke a massive amount of a strain of marijuana that contains mostly cannabidiols and NOT be 'high', in full control of all faculties, thus able to function as a productive member of society. I plan to test this theory with great enthusiasm when I have the chance to do so, which of course, will be fully documented in the unlikely chance that it could help deliver marijuana from the shroud of inaccurate negativity that has cloaked its true power and benefits to humanity for so many long years. The all too numerous possibilities of this wondrous, stunningly marvelous God given plant are simply astounding and when the 'stoners' start outliving both the victims of ‘Big Pharma’ and the fascist drug Nazis who control it all, do not get angry. WE TRIED TO TELL ALL Y'ALL......
Andrew N. Farrens
West Stockton, Northern California
May 30, 2014


http://beyondchronic.com/2011/06/how-to-make-pot-painkiller-pills/

© 2014 Andrew N. Farrens


Author's Note

Andrew N. Farrens
Originally a Face-Book comment, I went deeper into the 'quick-write' and I think such a read might help someone make the correct decision to use marijuana for the treatment/management of both acute and chronic pain, along with other ailments marijuana is able to treat, instead of allowing the poisons that is modern medicine to flow through the body. Quite simply, marijuana is a miracle plant for all the gifts it can give us (need I even mention the industrial benefits of hemp, the male pot plant?) and the eyes of American society need to open wider upon the great boon to humanity that is marijuana.......

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Speaking as a Pastry Chef, I had made it a point to study the effect of 'Mary-Jane' (Pause for effect) I wanted to know how it might be able to expand the taste of a dish or in a triple Cheery Chocolate Cake. And while doing my research, I have learned how the flavor and THC effect can create the prefect savory dish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M

Posted 9 Years Ago


SO true. There are no patents to be had in investigating marijuana benefits, hence it is ignored by main stream. I hadn't heard about this relationship between the two main active chemicals in the plant, I do remember that smoking never really helped my pain, but I did get really high. Now I know why! Thanks for the info, and it's good to see you again my friend.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Informative and well said. WHO has classified marijuana as ' non-addictive ' ... which is something I found out while smoking pot in college. I still do on occasion. Its almost like cigarettes or coffee ... but I'm addicted to both. A nice write ...

Posted 9 Years Ago


I'm 1/2 Ojibwa. Native Americans had used marijuana for healer for many years. I believe more to legalizing the marijuana. Government hadn't figure out how to control. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on a alive and strong issue.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


I've smoked weed before. I didn't care for it. I'm still for 100% legalizing it though. This nation's drug laws are retarded as f**k anyway. So roll up a fat one and lets get wide.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Interesting read,
I see it was a comment at first. It could definitely open some eyes. though there is a plethora of information out there now on the future for medicinal and recreational use marijuana. Florida is in the process of voting on the use of medicinal marijuana right now I believe. Again good enthusiastic read.
Chris

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2014
Last Updated on May 31, 2014
Tags: Andrew, N., Farrens, Drew, Kazinsky, medical, medicinal, marijuana, Tetrahydrocannabinol, THC, Cannabidiol, CBD, opiate, opioids, painkillers, pain, chronic, acute, Stockton, Northern, California

Author

Andrew N. Farrens
Andrew N. Farrens

West Stockton, CA



About
Andrew Nicolas Farrens A/N/F Drew Kazinsky westies 209 Andrew N. Farrens a.k.a Drew Kazinsky is an awful, often Confused Poet/Writer/Musician/Word-Bully/Word-Slinger and many .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..