Introduced

Introduced

A Chapter by Andrez Cervantes

Dear Reader,


I am sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I must say, this past week has been one of true beauty in nature.


I've been introduced to a new thought of living...this single line of words has changed my perception of how I view this world. I truly feel like these words are the words I have been searching for, for a long time. They mean so much to me. They provide this solace that...my mind has needed. It gives me energy and grants me the ability to truly smile.


There was a time where hiding my feelings was the appropriate thing to do. You see, it is so easy to hide and be forgotten. It's even easier when you want to be forgotten. Once the mask is on it often claims the life behind it. I can say this...putting on this mask makes it harder to take off. And in due time you won't ever want to take it off.


The concept of the mask...is to hide, right? To fib, almost to lie. In a way it is a lie. You are lying to others around you; the people you care about and the ones that mean so much to you. At least...this is how I see it. If I could lie to the ones that meant SO much to me...Then I could just as easily lie to myself. I don't want that.


There are a few questions I wouldn't want anyone in the world to ask me. One of them is, "Why isn't my love good enough for you...?"


That is such a heartbreaking question. Don't you think? For someone to ask you this, truly means that you might have failed them. THERE is so much beauty in this world and for you to be a part of THEIR beauty...is so god damn beautiful! I couldn't take that away from them. Do you see where I am getting at?


Don't hide. Don't resort to the lifeless. "Take ahold of the present day" (Afterglow by Phaeleh).


So. What I was introduced to. Its all finally lead up to this...


"Don't restrict yourself to the amount of beauty you can intake, receive or acquire."

-Amanda (and partly...Andrez)



© 2014 Andrez Cervantes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on February 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 19, 2014
Tags: Beauty, talking, deep thoughts, expression, self, experience, downfall, loathing, inspiration, help, come in


Author

Andrez Cervantes
Andrez Cervantes

About
A Fool trying to find his way through this maze; Mind wide open. A great deal of metaphoric syntax is used when creating these combinations of letters and mindful sounds. So, will you take an adventu.. more..

Writing
Trust Me Trust Me

A Chapter by Andrez Cervantes