Born Elemental Chapter 3

Born Elemental Chapter 3

A Chapter by Ahhndii Borndzii
"

Trid sees friends. Teachers Battle is happening so he might as well look and watch. Join him in watching the Teachers battle.

"

I walked downstairs and I saw a lot of Burning Flame Colleagues. I half walk and half jog in going down. I saw a Flag written in BFC with a Dragon in it. I was out of place because I was new. People stopped in what they are doing and then they stare at me. While my heart beats fast, I walked hurriedly to the very corner. They were all staring at me. Everyone was silent but after I sat down, they continued their business. Phew, the students were also wearing the same uniform as I do. So I watched the window and looked at the sun, the only thing I have to do now is wait. I remembered my parents, the parents that took good care of me on the outside world. I miss them so much. Now that I'm alone, I can’t do things that I wanted to do. A Boy and his Friend girl approached me and they were getting nearer and nearer. I sit still and stare at their eyes. The girl didn’t stop teasing the boy. The girl smiled. It was actually a shy smile.  I smiled backed. The boy greeted.

“Hello, I believe you are Trid, Trid Jostins, The boy who los-” The girl seemed to punched her before he could finish.

“Simon, are you even thinking about what you will say? I’m sorry about my friend here Simon. I’m Mary Bells by the way.”

“Trid” I replied at the same time smiling. “Simon, Simon Drifhart.” Simon seems to be wearing a badge that I’ve never seen before. It shaped like a Big circle. He was wondering why I keep on looking at it. It was actually a locket too. His orb was round and very clear, it almost looked like there’s no glass surrounding its Mana. Mary’s orb was attached to her round earrings. It was big, so that means Simon is a fast caster and Mary is slow caster, Carlo explained them to me when we were on our way here to Plures Iugo.

Here in Plures Iugo, Waving Blue students wore black sweaters and a clear light blue Gilet. Extending Root students wore black sweaters and a Brown stripes and Dark brown vest. Whirling Tornado students wore something like a twin collar cape and Black sweaters and White jacket. I wore the High cut shoes that I was provided.

 So everyone followed me, I don’t know why. Mary looked at the time and her eyes grew big, don't forget Simon’s too.

“8:02 am were late.” She said in a shocking voice.

“Late for what? We are late for what exactly?”I asked Mary.

“We are late for the Teachers Battle. Lets go, Ill explain on the way.”

 

I didn’t really know what's that but by the name itself TEACHERS and BATTLE, teachers versus teachers. I think this is going to be interesting. Simon was not anymore wearing his badge. We arrived at the Arena. We were at the very first since nobody volunteered to sit near the front seats since they are afraid in getting hit of the dangerous spells of the teachers. It just started.

“Simon, Where's your badge?”I asked shockingly. “Didn’t you read the handbook? Of course in going to the Arena everybody should hide their Orbs.” I quickly take off my pendant.

“You have the sun Pendant?” Simon was shocked when he questioned me. “How did you get one?”

“I don’t know. I saw this pendant before my birthday and creepy things happened that night. I really shouldn't explain.” I remembered everything that night. A very loud horn was blown. It lasted for 6 seconds. 
“Simon! It is really starting!’’ Mary asked excitedly like when it will start, she's going to die. In the middle of the arena, a Blue flame burst out the ground and Kaira appeared. She uses her necklace as a firework. At the last Firework a name appeared.

Gordon                        then another name appeared.          Tharma.

I know professor Tharma but I never heard of Professor Gordon before so I asked Mary since she was an old Student here.

“Who's Professor Gordon?”

“One of the professor in the Extending Roots section.” I nodded slowly. Earth versus Water. I think Earth’s going to last. Dominant Kaira blasted one fire in the right and one in the left. At the last blast, a Dragon appeared for a few seconds and breathed fire longer. Then after, the Battle began. Professor Gordon started the first move. I looked back and I saw Dominant Kaira at my back and she was commanding me to go with her. And I excuse my friends first. We are now at the top of the Arena. She touches my arms and closed her eyes. Kaira smiled then opened her eyes.

“Your Mana is waiting for you.” My eyes widen and my face became confused.

“Why is it waiting Kaira?”

“The Great Mana Awaits the defeat of the Darkness. Do you want to get this problem over and go home?”

Of course I do want to go home, I really do, but I looked at my friends, then to the others and now to the teachers. I don’t want to go home… Yet. Even if I will go home, I have no friends. I was always bullied. So I rejected Kaira’s decision. She then smiled at me.

“Good Choice.” She nodded.

The battle continued.

Prof. Gordon tangles  Prof. Tharma without her noticing the move. Kaira explains to me that you can do anything you want to your mana as long as you’re using your main element, your Main element because that’s where we are stronger, so if you use other element, you'll be slower and weak but if both of you are using the other then, it depends.

In using your mana. She adds, your mana will work stronger if your fear is not higher than your Assurance. Assurance is how your not afraid in casting. It’s a confidence in ones own abilities. Prof. Gordon summons a big thorny whip and it extended and extended then it buried itself to the ground. Prof. Tharma doesn’t know where it will come out but she definitely know that its only way out is the ground. It went out below and went inside her, Prof. Tharma became a Water. Kaira told me that every section has its own specialty, Waving blue students specialty is turning to water and no matter what other sections do they could never touch them, but mana gets used to quickly if your using Special ability. Prof. Tharma approached quickly to Prof. Gordon, Prof. Tharma turned into an acid and then splashes hard to Prof. Gordon. Prof. Gordon blocks it with his thorns but still decreases confidence.

“Be ready for this Gordon.” Prof. Tharma warns Prof. Gordon, Prof. Gordon replied “Give me your best splash.”

Prof. Tharma smiled and then touches her Clip and then turned into a mermaid and summons a Megalodon. Prof. Gordon summons a big roots of pointy thorns  then extends higher that it reached to the mouth of the shark, and the thorns began to multiply and tortures the Megalodon. Then the Megalodon turned to water and Prof Tharma was stiff like she didn’t want to do that again. A tear fell in to her eyes. Kaira used the fire teleportation again.

“ And the Winner is Extending Roots.” Kaira gave each Extenders a gold diamond. Gold diamond makes confidence higher but lasts for 2 minutes only.

Kaira approached me.

 Kaira told me that classes resumes tomorrow so I stayed all night in the room. I was lucky that My room and Simon’s room are just between me and Mary’s.

“Trid?”Kaira called.

“Yep! What's the catch?”

Aliuvial Carter.”

“Who's that?”

“Your sisters name. Sleep well.”

I was shocked so I research about the history Plures Iugo. Aliuvial was actually Ali, now Carter because my Moms Surname. I stayed up all night and studied the Mana book. I feel like stressed. I didn’t drink anything and turned off the lights then walk slowly going to my bed. I opened eyes, then remember how my father always transfer me when I nap not in my bed. I missed them so much. A tear fell in pillow. The door sounds like someone closed it and someone was listening to me. I close my eyes and reminisce. I feel excited for tomorrow, sad for this minute and happy for the future. I moan and then sleep. My mind tells me I'm going for it, and she's going for me, then I shall be prepared to face Death.



© 2012 Ahhndii Borndzii


Author's Note

Ahhndii Borndzii
Join Trid and his new found friends in their adventure.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on September 15, 2012
Last Updated on September 15, 2012
Tags: elements, elemental, elementalist, magic, powers, fantasy, fiction


Author

Ahhndii Borndzii
Ahhndii Borndzii

Cebu, Region 7, Philippines



About
I love writing my own novels. I love to see the things around me, they inspire me to write down the beautiful things that is around me. Even if Im still young, I am still going to continue my passion .. more..

Writing