Born Elemental Chapter 5

Born Elemental Chapter 5

A Chapter by Ahhndii Borndzii
"

Now that chaos is starting find out what will happen.

"

Chapter 5

        

I dreamed  about Her, Aliuvial. She was wearing a coat colored red at the sides and white inside. Her vest was black and her long skirt was dark red. I was in a wooden table with vampires holding my feet and my hands. She stabbed me in my chest and I screamed. Mary went near me and wiped my sweat. She was worried about me. I feel her beside me. I woke up and she smiled and walked away. Everybody was already up and was in a hurry.

“One vampire has been spotted upstairs.” Mary continued. “The vampire was seen changing forms, but was not yet known.”

I was shocked. Someone here could be it. There are also many students who’s hair was white, so the teachers called them and was investigated. Professor Carlo summoned a big light infront of there faces, one person was shivering and sweating. Carlo directly put the light on the persons face and changes its true form, yeah It was the vampire. It was not wearing any clothes but their body is covered with something dark. Its body was a reptile skin. Carlo asked the vampire its name.

“Gree, I am Gree Kills. I don’t mean no harm.” The vampire answered. Vampires always used that excuse but  now its like, He really means no harm.

“She… S-she wanted me to come here with them. I didn’t have any choice. They wanted me to go in first! Please don’t hurt me.” Wow, I didn’t even think that a vampire could be so harmless.

Gree was thrown in the basement. The basement is really very big. I sneaked out to go to the basement. I need to talk to him. As I was going there, Professor Carlo and Kaira was there talking and whispering. Before they could leave, they cast the spell on it. I cant get passed through, There’s one thing left, to force myself in. I made a glowing light and blasted on the spell, but it was no use. I casted many spells but It didn’t work. So I stood up and walked away. As I was about to leave, I slipped into something and stumbled into the staircase of the basement. I wasn’t hurt by the spell. I was immune to it. I quickly ran to Gree. I saw many evil dark creatures and they were all laughing, staring and threatened me. I found Gree in the V section. He was the only one in the right side and many more on the left side. I smiled at him at first but I was still looking at his skin. His skin was very silky and very shiny.

“Greetings Prince Trid. How can I help you?” He said in a nervous voice. Before I could answer, another questioned popped out in my mind. Prince? Am I really a Prince?

“Gree, I know that you know everything about her.” He nodded. “But first, Why am I a prince?”

“Two greats was the ruler of this land, they ruled it together and became a King and Queen on their kingdom not far away from here.”

“So, where is it?”

“Its now lost forever. Aliuvial destroyed it.” From the sound of that I already became mad.

What is wrong with her! I cant let her win, I just cant. Ill let her pay for the things that she did to Plures Iugo and to my real parents.

“Where is she?!” I was so mad I grabbed his neck from the inside and his face was already in the bars.

“I'm sorry my lord, but I couldn’t tell you for she is already lurking everywhere.”

She is lurking, and I am still not acting. I rolled my eyes and went out of the basement. As I was going out, One vampire that has a black and white hair was in my way. She gave me a creepy smile. That vampire was just turned.

I bursted out a gleam of light to her but she was fast. I ran away hoping that she wouldn’t find me. I was now In the creepy cell full of enemies locked up. As I was hiding, there were monsters shouting.

“His here, His here! The boy is here!”

“Shut up!” I ran hurriedly to the door and guess what a force was pushing me farther. My head hit into something metal. Its eyes opened.

“Shhh!” I was shocked and my eyes grew big. It’s a talking metal. As the vampire went nearer the red lights from the cell became dimmer and dimmer and when she was about to suck my soul, the metal sliced her to death. Yes! It was Forcer Amanda. Her hands was as sharp as a katana. She helped me up. I regained my balance.

“I know where they start to strike, its always here.” She's bright. She Carried me going out, and Carlo was already near the door.

“So? Did he used anything?” Carlo questioned Amanda.

“He's quite improving Carlo.”

“I know I'm the best teacher of all time.”Upon hearing that I can barely laugh.

I was brought to the clinic and everybody was staring at me. I was ashamed. Students were standing in front of me and Simon was sitting in my right side and Mary was touching my hand. The nurse was a extending roots professor. Her name was Professor Diaz. She was making some herbal vitamins for me to drink.

I was tired and everybody went back to the dormitory except Simon and Mary. Mary napped at my tummy while holding my hand. Simon was reading magazines. He didn’t took long he fell asleep. Professor Diaz  came in with the vitamins. I drank the vitamins, It  was… delicious and healthy. It really need sometime to work. Professor went out and Forcer Amanda was approaching me. The two left me, well…. She excuse them.

“I guess we’ll have to stay here for a while.” She said. I was a little down because I really wanted to test my Mana, I'm eager enough. I just nodded at her question.

“Take a nap, be strong Trid. Be strong.” I think I must really change my impression. She cares for me, so I must do the same back. She left me and now I'm alone in the room.

7:30 pm and I didn’t take my dinner, I napped. After a minute. Gree, went inside the room. He wanted to help me leave the school and went in to the outside world. Then another scene comes, he vanished and I was standing outside our house while it was raining. Shadows were passing. Suddenly they came near me and they drained my soul. I woke up. 8:00, I got up and went to the Dining area. I sat between Simon and June, Mary was beside a girl who's eyes were icy blue. It was very clear. Her hair was light brown and was kinky and curly. She reminded me of Mom… in the outside world. Her name was Arme Elessis. All the professor was done with their dinner and was guarding the doors with some of the Metal Soldiers of Amanda. They are now guarding the School. I continued eating my meal.

“Simon, do you think this will last long?” June asked. “I mean, we are facing vampires here and they are really vicious.”

“Of course not! Forcer Amanda is here with us. They will never get pass us.” Yes that’s right, as long as the professors and Amanda is here we will all be safe. But that changes, as Forcer Amanda Put a spell on the doors and suddenly revealing herself as a vampire. She was a vampire after all. The vampire was very fast and the windows was broken and a small vampire mob got us surrounded. Now, what we’ll we do? Where's the body of Amanda? I ran out from the doors and the vampire leader followed me. The Professors quickly guarded the doors but The vampire leader got already passed them.  Some Professors guarded the doors. Students defended themselves. It was chaos.

As I was running for my life I went to the lobby. To check the body of Amanda but it wasn’t there. Then the vampire Leader was there laughing and walking slowly. I hid as soon as I can. As I was leaning on the wall, it directly opened and I fell into a secret tunnel. I was dizzy for a second. I crawled and Crawled. At last I was already in a secret room.

Pictures of A Man was displayed perfectly and stunningly amazing. I found a chest box. I opened it and I was trapped from the box. Who will save me now? Who will come for me? I couldn’t ask for help, the vampire Might found out. Now Is the start of testing my bravery and therefore I will. 



© 2012 Ahhndii Borndzii


Author's Note

Ahhndii Borndzii
Enjoy the Born Elemental.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 16, 2012
Tags: elementalist, powers, magic, sorcery, mana


Author

Ahhndii Borndzii
Ahhndii Borndzii

Cebu, Region 7, Philippines



About
I love writing my own novels. I love to see the things around me, they inspire me to write down the beautiful things that is around me. Even if Im still young, I am still going to continue my passion .. more..

Writing