My Aim

My Aim

A Chapter by Andy Cameron

This book is intended to help you understand what you are going through and to learn from my experiences in order to aid with your own personal development. I’d like you to think of me as a friend who has been there where you are and come through the other side a happier and much more confident person.

I genuinely care and want the very best for you because I know full well the of the stress caused and detrimental effect it can have on you. ultimately destroying your life. Noone should have to suffer in this way. You are missing out on so many amazing things in life and I want to help show you the way to happiness.

My own personal condition may have been milder or slightly different compared to yours. Of course I don’t presume to understand the full complexities of your own personal situation however I do understand a lot of what you are going through. I want to use my own knowledge to help you to improve and gain back control allowing you to be the person you were intended to be.

Everyone suffers from various issues at differing levels but the symptoms are fundamentally the same, fear, angst and low self-esteem. I don’t claim to have a cure but even If just one person can relate to anything in this book and it helps them in any area of their lives then I consider this to be a complete triumph.

In order to conquer the root of this fear and change the way you perceive yourself you must be willing to want to make changes and face you’re your problems head on. If the mere thought of this terrifies you then do not worry we will progress towards your goals slowly and steadily taking baby steps, gradually improving with each day, breaking down barriers of inhibition so you can finally be the calm, collective , confident person you always envisioned but never thought possible.

I will help you to understand what you are experiencing and begin retraining your mind, eliminating your negative thought patterns and replacing them with positive ones. By following my advice and making small changes to your everyday life you will gradually change your outlook on things with a much different approach. Together we will improve the way you perceive yourself and the world around you, improving your self -image and self-worth, finally ridding you of the fear and insecurities which have been so cruelly life inhibiting,

Instead of loathing them you will learn to actually enjoy social situations, armed with an abundance of new found self-confidence making it possible for the world to see the incredible person they have been missing out on so far.

I hope that you are excited at the prospect because I am excited for you! The results will open up many doors for you, rewarding you with many opportunities and new exciting challenges.



© 2015 Andy Cameron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 12, 2015
Last Updated on August 12, 2015
Tags: soial, anxiety, fear, selfhelp, development, angst, nervous, public, speaking, selfconfidence


Author

Andy Cameron
Andy Cameron

Arbroath, Angus, United Kingdom



About
I have suffered from Social Anxiety for 25 years and I would like to help other people so that they can learn from my knowledge and experiences ultimately improving their quality of life. more..

Writing
Relax Relax

A Chapter by Andy Cameron


About Me About Me

A Chapter by Andy Cameron