may be the day will come

may be the day will come

A by Ang3L
"

a wish

"

Days have passed , days became months , months became years ...years and years passing by , and u still have the same question in ur mind, why am i here ? am i for real ?
u go and do and talk and smile and hurt and get hurt and bleed just to prove 2 to ur self that u r still alive ... and again u still dont know why u r here ?
every day u wait for the answer , every day u wait for the reply .
days and days of waiting , days became months ,and months became years , and u still dont know the answer, u ll never know the answer .

© 2008 Ang3L


Author's Note

Ang3L
hope u like it

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

"why am i here ? am i for real ?" ..."and u still dont know the answer, u ll never know the answer ."

Interesting concept, now you've got me thinking. If one day we did happen to find the answer of why we are here, I wonder how that would change our lives? Maybe we would tire trying to do what we were meant to do and do something else instead, defeating the purpose. Maybe knowing our purpose would actually inspire us to work toward it! I like it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on October 21, 2008

Author

Ang3L
Ang3L

cairo, Egypt



About
i ve been thinking for so much, i ve been dreaming for much more ... more..

Writing
gone gone

A Poem by Ang3L


mother and son mother and son

A Story by Ang3L