My HandMaid's Tale # Hula

My HandMaid's Tale # Hula

A Story by angel
"

About women and their rights. How they can help their country and themselves. To help others.

"
To me this is women that are strong and still carry hope inside of them.  With many regrets and sorrows.  They have to bear children for the couples that can't conceive.
They have sex and a woman is behind her.  There is no freedom but they believe it is.  They never give up hope.  They are mighty and strong.  They stand up for what is right.
Every move is watched and yet they carry on.  Some people do not believe women should have rights of any kind.  They seem to think a woman with power is dangerous.  But what about the men?  Look at the things they do and get by with it.  No put women down,  yet they want sex with them.  
That is a load of crap!  Every woman should have the right to have respect.  To love and be loved.  To have wealth and and jobs if they want.
No man has a right to hit a woman or abuse her in any way.  If she respects you,  when you do nothing but put her down.  Why should she respect you or feel anything for you.
Women were not put here to be any man's sex slave.  Women have to be strong.  We have to fight and defend ourselves.  There are so many things we have to do.
Cook and clean house,  take care of the kids,  make sure there are clean clothes and plenty of food in the house.  A man thinks he has it hard.  Well trade places with a woman for a couple of weeks.  
There are many things that men do not like for women to do.  They are jealous and that brings on fear.  Then the fighting starts.
Many men want's us to fall but a woman will stand and win.  You can capture us but you can't keep us.  If it was not for women you would not be here.  You think you are dangerous turn a woman against you and you will find how dangerous a woman can be.  
 

© 2017 angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on June 10, 2017
Last Updated on June 10, 2017
Tags: women rights, strong, hope, love, mighty, right, respect

Author

angel
angel

Elizabeth, NC



About
I love writing, reading, making jewelry, crocheting, horses, car racing, and so much more. I love God, family, and friends. I love books and music of all kinds. more..

Writing
                                                Dream ..

A Poem by angel


                                                    A Second Chance ..

A Poem by angel