Working-hate it

Working-hate it

A Chapter by Starrbitt

"but I want to exchange my damn coke-cola!"

I growled , frustrated at this really dumb teen who needs to stop slamming her fists on the counter.
"You can't exchange a soda!"

The girl rolled her ice cold eyes. "Yes you can."

Sarcasticaly , I whisper "Yup. This customer surely is always right." Than loud enough for her to hear "You cannot. Maybe somewhere else , like candy land , but here you can't."

"Ugh. I'm not paying for anything I bought. Ta-ta." The teen flipped her hair , rolled her eyes one last time and left , heels clicking.

The next customer came up. He was pretty cute. "She's not from tennesee." He said , giving a chuckle.

I chuckled too. "Yes sir'ee. Not from tennesee. Anyway , you orderin'?"

"Yup. Just cherry pie."

"We don't serve cherry pie."

He gave me a smile and whispered "I know. I needed a reason to come up here and talk to ya."

I returned the smile , just not as flirty. "Then order somethin' on the menu sir or leave the line. I got other customers."

He shrugged. "Worth a try."

As the next customer came up , Evant said. "Oh come on Kanzie. He's been flirtin' with you and givin' that gorgeous smile of his for weeks."

"Yes , but I have no interest in him."

"You mean , no interest in anybody."

"Yup." Then to stop this horrid conversation , for now , I asked the customer.

"What you orderin'?"



© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
Review please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I saw a few minor errors, but overall there was nothing too major. There was one thing that just kind of bothered me though.

In the sentence: "Than* loud enough for her to hear" I believe you mean *then.

Other than that, it was an interesting read :)




Posted 12 Years Ago


i like this i really do why dont you try sending read reuqest not to me but to all people ? but the chapter is nice !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sorry about it being short.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt