what we did

what we did

A Chapter by Starrbitt

After listening to Kimberly mumble to herself and Trevor yell at Juan , Blika showed. She came in and sat , worry in her eyes. "I-I-I hope you guys h-haven't started."

When guardian angels haven't assigned themselves to a mortal , they can be restless and frantic. That's why she stutters.

I shook my head. "Of course not."

Blika breathed out relief , her leg shaking so fast under the table, it was vibrating.

Trevor shrugged. "Now , that we are all here. Who's sharing first?"

Narrow spoke for the first time. I think they named him Narrow because he's always narrowing his eyes when he's thinking. "Well , I have wronged a drug addict. It was pretty easy."

Kimberly spoke next. "And I had to give out karma twice. It's not that bad down here."

Trevor gave a slight nod. "Well done. Juan?"

Dayjuan looked over at him. "What?"

We all sighed. Trevor said. "What have you renewed?"

"Oh yeah." He laughed "I met a spirit that was still lurking the earth plane so I purified him annd sent him to be reborn. It was SO cool."

Trevor smiled. "Good job. I don't need to make any disasters here. I can feel this place should stay just like this. Fable?"

Nervously , I stared down at the table. "Um..I made a person give up a seat in this restraunt like , right now. See."

I pointed to a table. A man stood up and offered a lady his chair. After she sat down in it , he left , whistling a merry tune.

"And I made about two hundred people break out in a chorus of thank you's to a woman playing a violin in the street."

Being the angel of grace can get annoying. People act completly good and nice when I'm around and I don't do it on purpose. It just happens.

Trevor smiled gingerly. I saw a glimmer of humor in his big hazel eyes. Maybe it was just me. Turning to Blika , I asked , and you?"

She shook her head sadly. "Nope , I haven't found the person or famiy I need to protect yet."

Then everyone in the restraunt started singing for an elder.


© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
The last sentence was the doing of Fable. Her angel dutie is to harmonize the world around her and sense she can't control it now , it gets kind of to harmonized.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good conversation in this chapter. I like the character and their thoughts. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it so far. Its very interesting. Can't wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i liked it alot!

Posted 12 Years Ago


ohhhh well keep on writing then !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Accept Me Accept Me

A Poem by Dragon