Streets of Paris

Streets of Paris

A Chapter by Starrbitt

We decided to walk outside the streets of Paris sinse the singing was getting more and more contagious. Trevor said that we should find a new place to examine. Anywhere near Paris is ok. We knew that much.

We walked in silence , thinking so hard we didn't notice. I continued shifting my eyes from the ground to the people in my harmonized trance. Everyone shook hands , kissed knuckles , hugged. I wanted to make it stop so I could see what they were really doing. Fighting , arguing , or whatever else they do before I'm around. Finally , someone gasped. My head snapped toward the sound.

"Baltimore. I've seen on the news about the violence in the city. We might get pretty busy down there." Kimberly said , smiling.

Trevor shrugged. "I see no harm in going there." Then he thought for a moment "It would take around seven hours on a plane. By wing , about three or four."

He's the angel of wrath. He is going to know the world like the back of his hand. Well , untill it comes to destroying a part of it , along with people. Then he gets a bit frustrated and follows his gut , not his heart. That's ok though sinse it's his heart stopping him from killing the mortals in the area. Trevor doesn't like being the angel of wrath sometimes.

"What do you guys think?"

Everyone nodded , including me.

Trevor smiled. "Then , I guess we should get going."


© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
I chose Baltimore for a couple reasons , one , I have lived there for a long amount of time last year , another , violence dos occur often.

Do you think this chapter was ok? I'm hoping it wasn't confusing anywhere , I know I can make it that way so don't be afraid to point anything out.
Starrbitt :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapter was short. I wanted to know more. I been to Baltimore. Got stuck in the tunnel for three hours. A interesting tale. Is more coming?
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


There is just one part that puzzles me a little. When the angels hear a gasp and turn towards the sound, is a mortal talking to someone else about Baltimore? Or is it just a few pedestrians maybe watching tv through a window and seeing the violence on the news? What I'm trying to ask is, how do they know destruction is happening in Baltimore? Thats the only part I'm not following.

Other than that, you've kept the story interesting so far! I really cannot wait to read more. Its been fascinating to read. Great job :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


yeah i like this chapter keep on writing !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011


Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Prophecy The Prophecy

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico