He Cant Be Dead

He Cant Be Dead

A Story by Starrbitt

one week ago....

I can't believe this. No , this is not happening. I had my hand clutched to the chair in front of me. I felt like vomiting as the images flashed before me , blurring along with the scene I saw now. No , he--he can't be.

Mothers voice sounded faraway but her hands touch on my knee burned. "Are you okay? Maple?"

My breath came out heavy , gun shots to my ears. Blury eyed , I stared at the warped face in front of me. "No. He can't be." I whispered , not wanting to say the next word but I do anyways "Dead."

And that is when I fell over off my chair and onto the floor. "Maple!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now......

We got home from the store and I did the same as always. It was my addiction. I felt mothers eyes on the back of my neck as I marched my way up the stairs.

I went straight into my rom , jumped onto my bed and recieved my remote for the dvd player. Then , quickly , I pressed play.

There he was. Sweet sweet Lyle. He was smiling into the camera. "Maple! Your here! And , your uh , camera?"

The happier me laughed in the television , grabbing his hand. "Well , its Susans birthday. Why wouldn't I bring it?"

He ran his hands threw his caramel hair , his dark brown eyes dancing in the camera. "Give it here."

Instead of waiting for me to toss it to him , he took it , zooming in on my flushed face and perfect smile.

I cried right there in reality , pausing the tape. I screamed into a pillow , grabbed a knife and shredded it in half , feathers flying. Then I ran into the bathroom , lock the door , turn the tub water fully to hot and I jump in , not caring about my clothes. My skin tingled in pain untill I was numb , sweat dripping down every inch off my face.

The knife. It was the last thing that could serve me delicous pain. I press it hard into my wrist , slowly dragging it up my arm. I smile as the water swirls with red. Beautifull. Just beautifull.

Dear Lyle
See you soon
Maple

© 2012 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012

Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt