An angel becomes nothing

An angel becomes nothing

A Story by Starrbitt

She had fallen just minutes before , and already , she was becoming nothing. The silver of her eyes were now a steaming pool of gray , spilling out onto the pavement. Carelessly , the gray chased the other colors on the road , the feathery white of her skin , the icy pink of her lips. Her golden hair slowly became a puddle of yellow.

Her body was spineless , at least it felt that way. It was like each limb she had was plastered to the earth. Feeling lost , alone , the fallen angel lied there , savoring the last bits of her true form. Soon , rain will come and be rid of her. Clinging onto her last thoughts that easily slipped away , red and blue dribbled down the corner of her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He walked down the alley , ears trained on the pitter patter of hungry rats , when he spotted a run away tear. It was the color of silver and yellow , a perfect blend that pressed against his shoe. He knelt down , amazed at how the two colors seem to intwine around each other like vines.

He dipped a fingertip into it and almost fell backwards when the colors asorbed into his skin instantly ,leaving behind a small stain. Curiousity nibbled at his brain , urging him to follow the thin stream of color. Like always , he shrugged and went with his gut. He stepped over gray and yellow puddles , then a new mixture was added. Snowy white and an icy pink.

A white dress layed in a pool of white , purple , pink , gray , yellow. Slowly , the colors seeped into the fabric , spreading in diffrent ways. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

On the road was a beautifull painting of an angel. Her eyes were spilling silver , her skin snowy white , her lips pink , and she layed there helpless.

The thing that bothered him though was that the stream he first followed was one of her arms , hands stretched out , unfinished fingers reaching for where I stood moments ago.

I looked down at my shoe.The rest of her fingers were wrapped around my ankle


© 2012 Starrbitt


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on May 11, 2012

Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt