Seeking

Seeking

A Poem by angelinmypocket
"

Written For Keeping The Dream Alive Theme: Loneliness

"

Seeking 2

© 2008 angelinmypocket


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lovely poem and very nicely presented as well. The great longing expressed, the sadness and vulnerability displayed, great work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oustanding poem Liz. Visually beautiful....wonderful stanzas.
Your last 2 lines summed up the poem beautifully.

"Yearning for love that is binding...
Knowing the futility of seeking was was lost"

Yes, that is loneliness indeed!

Thank you for submitting this to my contest and for Keeping the Dream Alive!

~ Helena !

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very beautiful.
And there is always this need inside of all of us yearning for togetherness... as if we are not "all" if not with another...

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yearning for love that is binding
Knowing the futility of seek what was lost

Truer word were never said Liz - We seek for that special person, we lose that special peson and we seek the love we lost, sometimes we find it - or what seems like it, only to discover that what we have found is a mere phantom of what was at the time.

I love your image and the way your poem is set out as an acrostic. Visually the whole poem is perfect.

The words and the thoughts behind create an emotionally clear picture of loving, losing and being lonley.

Well done and good luck for the contest also my friend.

Love Jen

Posted 15 Years Ago


Liz, this is wonderful... and sad. The combination of the graphics/art (awesome btw), and your rhyme and rhythm really add impact to your work. The story itself is lonely and sad, yet effective in pulling the reader into that emotion of loneliness. I certainly felt it.

Great work as always, my friend !

And good luck with the contest!! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very cool!! Loved the special effects!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Beautiful!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2008
Last Updated on September 3, 2008

Author

angelinmypocket
angelinmypocket

Whitewright, TX



About
Albert's Poetry Cafe http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/Albert%27s-Poetry-Cafe-%28correct-link%29/2736/ Albert's Poetry Cafe ~ 'BE MY VALENTINE!" (Keeping the Dream Alive!) with Helena February 1.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Oil Change The Oil Change

A Story by Rain