When The Trees Sing

When The Trees Sing

A Poem by angelinmypocket
"

Written for Keeping The Dream Alive Phrase; When the trees sing, what really matters is knowing that the trees are singing at all. (OFFICIAL)

"

When The Trees Sing

Music: For The Beauty Of The Earth Animated Music Bar

© 2008 angelinmypocket


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful piece. Loved the imagery. I could feel the snow and feel the crisp , fresh coldness. I have to admit I am a "tree-hugger" who enjoys the wonderful masterpieces of nature. God gave us so much and we detroy such a vast amount of his work. "and when the trees sing, what really matters is knowing that they sing at all." Those words put a song in my heart.

Posted 14 Years Ago


a great write and imagery, keep up the great writing.

Tony

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wonder full (No - that's how I want to spell it!) Isn't life just full to the brim with wonders if we will but look for them. My first thought on seeing your picture was of Bristlecone pines which I saw in the USA, and realised that some could have been living at the time of the Saviour's birth. Not just life as you point out but indeed, long life.
Your poem gently points out that, as beauty is seen and heard ny tuning our eyes and ears, the best of it is missed if we don't tune our hearts too.
Thank you for your cheering words and for your kind review,
John

Posted 15 Years Ago


nicely written and presented. cool graphics too. tovli

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is beautiful, the earth is alive and every plant and animal are her children, her shells and stones; memories of children gone before. Man is an ungrateful child though and acts more like a parasite than a member of a family. Great write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yes indeed, trees do sing and they cry too when they are cut down.
This was visually beautiful and well crafted Sis.

"The trees are singing because they are alive
And winter snow is God's way of helping them survive."

Perfectly lovely!

Helena

Posted 15 Years Ago


Lovely! And it is true: trees sing and i hear their song every day!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Oh, Liz, this is really a beautiful poem and perfect presentation. I know you hear the trees sing because I can hear them within your lovely lines. :-) Sharon

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a beautiful poem that sings the song of the trees and the song Mattie sang. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Sal

Posted 15 Years Ago


A very beautiful poem of imaginary.

Posted 15 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

613 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 12, 2008
Last Updated on December 21, 2008

Author

angelinmypocket
angelinmypocket

Whitewright, TX



About
Albert's Poetry Cafe http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/Albert%27s-Poetry-Cafe-%28correct-link%29/2736/ Albert's Poetry Cafe ~ 'BE MY VALENTINE!" (Keeping the Dream Alive!) with Helena February 1.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..