Manali - A Stunning Summer Gateway

Manali - A Stunning Summer Gateway

A Story by Ankita Singh
"

This story is for all of travel enthusiasts and travel buffs. Acknowledging your love for Indian hill stations, here I am sharing about Manali "Lovers Paradise".

"

Manali in Himachal Pradesh is known to be one of India’s prime tourist attractions. It is an excellent summer gateway and serves as a great holiday spot for all kinds of tourist. Its pleasant weather and breathtaking beauty make it the perfect destination for spending holidays.

It is a place, there are many attractive places like Snowpeaks, beautiful hills covered with greenery and also a temple its name hidimba temple. Hidimba Devi temple very attractive place among tourist many tourists come to see this temple and its beauty. It’s perfect destination for all kind tourist. Manali is also a romantic place so, many couples come to Manali for their honeymoon.

There are many lakes, beautiful hills and greenery environment make Manali beautiful. It is an all year visiting place except during monsoon. The best time to visit Manali is between now until January when snowfall is there this time you can see the real beauty of Manali when all hills covered with snow.

You go there by flight and by train and on the road too. So there are many ways to reach out there.There are also many adventurous activities like rafting and many more things. In Manali you  can enjoy a cable train for visit one destination to another place. You can enjoy all activities in Manali with great lifetime experience. You also go there in summer when the weather is clear and the hills and mountain covered off by snow.

In summer you can see the real natural beauty of Manali hills. In the summer tourist enjoys rafting in Manali lakes. In whole year many couples come to Manali for honeymoon tour because Manali is known to be one of the India prime destinations for honeymooners. Manali has some historical history.

Many years ago, there was a king, his name many  who find and created this place, that’s why its name manually. So in whole year many tourists come to Manali and enjoyed precious time with family and friends.


(Source: Honeymoonpackagesinmanali.com)

© 2019 Ankita Singh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on October 2, 2019
Last Updated on October 2, 2019
Tags: Himachal Pradesh, Honeymoon, Manali

Author

Ankita Singh
Ankita Singh

Manali, Asia, India



About
I am a travel blogger, love to singing, carfting, and cooking. more..