The Dark-land's Prince (chapter 1 pt.1)

The Dark-land's Prince (chapter 1 pt.1)

A Chapter by lydia austin
"

Thea is an average girl until she is kidnapped from her appartment and soled to the Dark-lands Prince

"

                        "today about 20 people have gone missing from there own home," The new women reported sternly."It is still a mystery on what is happening and police still do not have a suspect.

                   Shaking Thea turned off the T.V. The situation had been going on for a few months now,and still no one new what was happening.The police have found no bodies or any suspects.There wasn't even a speck of of D.N.A found at the crime scenes.

                      Sighing Thea got off of the bed and turned off her bedroon light. Looking at the clock it was 12:00 p.m.Yawning Thea layed down in her bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.                     

.........................................................................................................................

                 Thea set straight up in bed at the sound of glass breaking. Looking at the clock it was only 1:00 p.m. Slowly she pullued the covers off of her and got out of bed. terrified she tip toed to her bedroom door. she quietly opened it, slowly she peered out. Seeing nothing she walked into her livingroom.

                 Since it was only a three bedroom appartment there was very little place for a theif to hide.As she walked in to the kicten it was plitched black.

   bang. suddenly Thea felt a sharp pain in the back of her head. Shaking she reached up with her left hand and felt blood on her hand. All of a sudden her sight kept fading in and out then just black

                        



© 2009 lydia austin


Author's Note

lydia austin
i am sorry it is really short but i am at school at the moment

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a lovely start. I do hope you continue it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is very intresting. I'll have to find time to read more.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 4, 2009


Author

lydia austin
lydia austin

Dalton, GA



About
i love to write paranormal fiction. i live in a small town called Dalton,Ga. i am 17, i have two beautiful dogs Delilah; a great dane/boxer and lovelny; half doxen/ chuwawa. more..

Writing