Part Two

Part Two

A Chapter by anneliese
"

a Twilight Fan fiction that takes place after Breaking Dawn in Renesme's POV

"

               I woke up the next morning to a cold hand stroking my head. I opened my eyes to find that the hand belonged to my mother who was sitting next to be on my bed. I reached my hand out to touch her face, telling her good morning.

               “Good morning to you too, Sweetheart,” she said, still stroking my head. “I was just wondering what you wanted your birthday.”

               I thought about it for a second then replaced my hand on her face, showing her a picture of a sleek, shiny, and fast Lamborghini. She sighed with a chuckle at my love of cars, inherited from my father. Even though my mother had a nice, shiny car of her own, she rarely ever drove it, preferring to drive my father’s Volvo, well now his new BMW, or running.

               “Do you want me to make you some breakfast? Or do you want Jacob to?” she asked with a laugh and that’s when I noticed the sound of his heart beat and breathing in the next room. I let her know that I wanted Jacob to make me breakfast, and through our connection, she also caught the joy that filled me when I learned that he was here already.

               “OK, I’ll let him know,” she said with another chuckle as she got up and walked out the door. I could hear her inform Jacob of my desire for him to cook me breakfast and then the sounds of the actual cooking being done.

               I stayed in bed while Jake cooked, knowing he would be glad to bring me breakfast in bed.  And he did. He entered my room with a plate in one hand and a huge smile stretching from ear to ear.

               “Hello sleepy head. Glad you could join us,” he said with a chuckle, eyeing my hair which I was sure was in a tangled mess.

               “Shut up and give me my food, dog!” I demanded playfully, sitting up in bed.

               “As you wish,” he quoted from one of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride. He then gave an elaborate bow as he placed the plate containing my favorite breakfast, a steak breakfast burrito with ultra rare steak, onto my lap.

               Instead of responding to his playful teasing, I filled my mouth with the burrito and let out a sigh of content. As far as human food went, it wasn’t too bad. Sure the blood in the bloody steak was stale and old, nothing compared to fresh blood; the eggs weren’t too bad either. The tortilla was the worst part, tasting of grain and the bleach they use to turn it into white flour.

               “Wow. I guess you were hungry,” Jake commented with one eye brow raised as he looked at my mouth that was bulging with burrito. He then sat down next to me on the bed and his eyes left my mouth only to find mine.

               I stopped mid chew, mouth probably hanging open with my half chewed burrito in plain sight for Jake to see, as I stared back into his eyes, as if in a trance. After what felt like hours, but in reality could have been only seconds, I was able to break free of his gaze to finish chewing my food. Right as I was swallowing, I noticed something missing from Jake’s hands, his food.

               “Aren’t you eating?” I asked right before I shoved the burrito back into my mouth for another bite.

               “I guess,” he said, getting up and walking out of my room. I heard him walk into the kitchen and pull things out of the cabinet and fridge and then after pouring something into a bowl, he put the things back where they went (I hope) and made his way back to my room. He entered carrying our biggest mixing bowl filled with Lucky Charms. And in his hand was the largest serving spoon we had, also filled with Lucky Charms. That spoon disappeared in his mouth.

               “Did you put an empty cereal box and milk carton back in the fridge and cabinet?” I asked. Nothing like thinking you had a box of cereal only to find it empty.

               “Maybe,” he replied after removing the spoon from his mouth and practically swallowing the mouthful of cereal whole, without bothering to chew. I glared at him and he put down the bowl on the top of my dresser then walked back out to the kitchen. I heard him open and close the fridge and the cabinet and then two thunks as the empty containers hit the bottom of the trash can.

By the time he returned, I had finished my burrito and as he walked in, I held out my plate too him with a smile. He rolled his eyes, took the plate from my hands and walked back into the kitchen, making a lot of unnecessary noise as he washed the plate and the remaining dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

               He then sulked back into my room, grabbed his bowl from my dresser and sat on the end of my bed with his back to me and continued to eat.

I pulled myself out from under the covers and stretched out until my foot made contact with his backside.

“Hey, why do you have to be like that?” I asked with a playful tone as I gave him another nudge with my foot. When he didn’t respond, I gave him another nudge. “Come on,” I continued with a giggle, giving him yet another nudge.

When his only response was to eat faster, I decided to give up with the foot nudging and crawled over to him. When I reached him I placed both my hands on his shoulders from behind. I then leaned forward, putting my mouth right next to his right ear and then I placed my left hand on his cheek, letting him know that he couldn’t stay mad at me for long, no matter how hard he tried.

“Doesn’t mean I can’t try,” he said, then shoved another large spoonful of cereal into his mouth and down his throat, and then continued to ignore me.

I chuckled softly into his ear because of his pigheaded determination. I then leaned forward a bit more to kiss him on the cheek, something I have done many, many times over the years. But this time was different. My lips lingered longer than normal and I longed to kiss something else besides his cheek.

He then turned towards me and that’s when I realized that I still had my hand on his cheek and he had seen all the thought and emotions that had just entered my body and mind.

 

 

Look out for Part three



© 2008 anneliese


Author's Note

anneliese
heres part two. Enjoy! and note i do not own the twilight characters

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wonderfully written

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, me too... Really enjoying reading this... I've wanted another "series of Twilight" to come out again :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow I wish the next part was out to read already. I love how you have her starting to feel things for him and then, the most embarrassing shock for any girl, have him see exactly what she is feeling towards him. I like this a lot.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm not sure I still like that whole Jacob-imprinted-on-my-baby thing but this is sweet anyway. Lol. You need to make a part three.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice and good. I like it can't wait for more. Keep it coming you have me hooked.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice and good. I like it can't wait for more. Keep it coming you have me hooked.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice and good. I like it can't wait for more. Keep it coming you have me hooked.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

926 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 22, 2008
Last Updated on December 31, 2008


Author

anneliese
anneliese

CA



About
i am an eight-teen year old girl living in sunny california. i dont like it when the weather gets over 85 degrees or when it rains. i love to read. there is nothing like escaping for a couple hours a .. more..

Writing
Miss "It" Miss "It"

A Book by anneliese


Synopsis Synopsis

A Chapter by anneliese


Partners Partners

A Chapter by anneliese



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Painful Decisions Painful Decisions

A Poem by


Amen Amen

A Poem by Flow





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114