Online Writing: An Important Literature Medium

Online Writing: An Important Literature Medium

A Story by Anne In Pen
"

Online Writing: An Important Literature Medium is about the importance of web writing in spreading more literature works and arts.

"
Online writing for a lot of people is a home-based job. Through online writing they could earn a living by submitting various articles or blogs to different online job providing sites. They could sit down at the front of computer at home, think of a story, tap their keyboards, submit then bam there is a new deposit in Paypal. 

Online writing isn't all about earning. Online writing can also be simply about writing online. Ironic, isn't it? But, hey it's true, right? 
A  lot of literature buff, self-confessed writers, world-renowned authors or even simple sharing people experience the importance of online writing. Through the Internet these people have found a new mean to explore and share their own works of literature or writings.
Nowadays,  there are more than a thousand of free site builder worldwide and anyone, everywhere make use of them. These people create their own websites, share their arts or collections and interact with their visitors. Blog sites are also plenty and widely-used that 3 out of 10 teenagers have their own blogs. Mostly used blog sites are Blogger, Wordpress, and Tumblr. Through these sites simple people are able to express their thoughts, ideas and share their experiences. 
On the other hand talented people who don't want to exposed their identities but want to share their writing talents could also submit their works in different article submission sites. By doing these they couldn't only share their talents but also help in giving information and inspiration to those in need. By the birth of online writing publishing houses, radios or televisions are not the only ways to showcase anyone's talent. Website creator and blog posting sites make sure that every person can share and contribute to our literature. 
I can still enumerate a lot of situations wherein I can show the importance of online writing but, I guess that is not necessary anymore because, I believe each and everyone of us know and experience the great changes online writing has brought not only in terms of career but also in our world of Literature. 

© 2012 Anne In Pen


Author's Note

Anne In Pen
This is my first online post. Actually that is also the reason why I came up with the topic. I hope you would give your comments for my improvement. Thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on January 11, 2012
Last Updated on January 11, 2012
Tags: online writing, literature, free site builder, website

Author

Anne In Pen
Anne In Pen

Los Angeles, CA



About
Hi. I am new in Online Writing. I hope I'd learn from you guys and I'd be able to share my knowledge to everybody who are interested on my works. more..

Writing