Our world of Pessimism

Our world of Pessimism

A Story by Nicobliss
"

This is what she has in heart, and whatever the world may respond, she will remain sturdy'

"
She wanted to believe that it's okay. She also wanted to think that it's not right. She wanted to shun him and at the same time she want to see you. How ardous right? Yes it really is. But honestly, can you believe the nerve of her? Cause she was still keep on knowing someone else's onions although she know that her chances is 0%.

She just can't help but to get meddlesome. Because if she won't do such, she'll remain unsettle till the rest of her life. So what must she do now? Ignore her guts? It won't be that easy.

She just wish that someday, she will now be able to cognize everything. Every mysteries that stays on her mind. If she needed to enter magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday, then she would take the peril and finish it.

Cause all she really wanted was to get all the remarks of what her mind and heart is trying to tell her.

© 2018 Nicobliss


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on November 9, 2018
Last Updated on November 9, 2018

Author

Nicobliss
Nicobliss

About
writer | diarist | future memoirist/self-help author | I guess amazing things do happen when you put your dreams on paper | more..

Writing
Setting it aside Setting it aside

A Screenplay by Nicobliss


Family Family

A Chapter by Nicobliss