Setting it aside

Setting it aside

A Screenplay by Nicobliss
"

Beware

"
Can we be ourselves in rough times? Can we be normal when it seems like nothing is normal? How can you "it hurts" when you haven't felt mine? This is going to be tough, but let me start in having this brief opening.
Living the everyday life can be facile, but not as always as you think it is. We can say "Yeah I'm okay" or "It's nothing, believe me" or why not "I can't do this anymore" or "I give up" , but try this one out "It's easy as a cheese" or "It's going to work out, trust that". People had a lot of things to say whenever variety of times occur, but why do the lonely ones keep on denying the happiness the world has? Let's begin answering questions little by little.

1) Do you feel empty?
-You don't feel empty , you're just making that up. Life is not all about dysphoria nor euphoria. It's altered, sometimes dysphoria is occuring and sometimes euphoria does. So you don't need to cope up with just dysphoria. If you feel empty, then try opening your eyes for something new. Check out your surroundings, there a re lots of beautiful things to see.
2) Why are you giving up?
-Have you heard the news of the one who said that the end of the world is on year 2012? And it literally makes everyone super outraged. But did anything happened? None. So why are you giving up right now? There was once a man said , that "If there is still breath, there is still hope" so why bother yourself? Why surrender things when you haven't even tried things yet? It's worth a shot , whether the result of something is not what you expected, atleast you can say that you tried , and the strength you had was the important effort above all.
3) In doubt?
- In tough times , we barely say that we can't do it. Which is very much common for humans like you. But did you know that doubt can ruin you as a whole? Because if you're keep on doubting yourself, there will be no progress in you. You will never learn tgings around you. You will remain as doubtful as you think you are right now.
4) Alone? You will never be.
- If you think you're alone, then its not you whose alone, but your heart. How can you say you're alone if there still people around you? Did ever think of someone in the world suffering a lot in pain , maybe because of sickness. But you, if your emotions are all mixed up and you don't know where to go, look inside yourself cause you're so much more than you know.
5) It's never too late.
- Time is like one of the most fragile life has. Because with it , you can be limitless if you want to. So if you feel like the world will not accept things your heart does, you are probably wrong. Because being human living on earth is easy, but living with the life on earth is not. So take time to make sure that you have finally done things that yoyr heart desires before its literally too late.

Those are only few questions of one human who sometimes feel that they have the heaviest hitches in life. But look at it this way, if you ever set aside those thoughts on your mind, look how your life will change. If it happened to change in a good way , then hoping you would read more of my entries. If it doesn't , the I suggest , seek for more into your life until you see the real problem in you.

© 2018 Nicobliss


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on November 17, 2018
Last Updated on November 17, 2018

Author

Nicobliss
Nicobliss

About
writer | diarist | future memoirist/self-help author | I guess amazing things do happen when you put your dreams on paper | more..

Writing
Family Family

A Chapter by Nicobliss