It's okay, but it hurts

It's okay, but it hurts

A Story by Arwa
"

What's left to describe?

"
It's okay, not to believe in things sometimes.
It's okay to stop believing that anything will ever be okay.
It's okay to hate yourself, because with all the knowledge and comprehension you have of life, you should know how to deal with things.
It's okay to despise yourself because you don't.
And it hurts so much that nothing and no thought and no vision can fix the dark images your broken mind is painting every single second of your being.
It's okay to want to stop existing more than anything else in your life.
It's okay tp think of ways to distance yourself from people because of how much you believe you are a burden to them.
It's okay to always only want to be alone.
It's okay to fear that nobody will understand you when you try to tell them what it feels like.
It's okay to think everybody is better off without you
And what hurts the most is knowing there's so much more you can do about it than to just write about it.
It hurts to fully understand that you were much stronger than this.
It hurts so much because you truly understand your potential.
It hurts to have so much holding you back, so much you don't understand.
It hurts to be so damn confused about all the things that make perfect sense 
It hurts to feel like giving up when you know exactly how you can get through
It hurts to feel one way during the day, and another right before you sleep

© 2017 Arwa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's okay to rant to random users, since you're friends can judge you.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
1 Review
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 11, 2017
Tags: hurt, sad, anxiety, depression, pain, night, overthinking, college, sleep

Author

Arwa
Arwa

Baghdad, Dubai, Iraq



About
I don't know, I don't know about me. I will let you decide for yourself, through my writings perhaps. Writing empowers me. So much anger, so much hope, so much energy. That's as much as I aim to rel.. more..

Writing
My cycle of being My cycle of being

A Story by Arwa


Helpless Helpless

A Story by Arwa


Fear Fear

A Story by Arwa